BevNET Live 2013 Summer Expo
BevNET Expo Facts
- mid-event expo held for 2 hours on day 1 of the two day event
- 2013 Expo dates are: June 4th and December 9th
- Exhibits range in size from 10×10 to smaller table-top displays.
- Typically 30-40 exhibitors
- 500+ attendees, including beverage companies, distributors, investors, and suppliers
- no concurrent programming
- $3,250 per exhibit, $750 per exhibitor attendee (electricity available for $100)
- table provided, though not required
- free-standing signage is permitted
Typical exhibitors are companies offering products and services to beverage companies. Beverage companies also take advantage of the Expo as a place to pour samples of their drink to the BevNET audience.
Photos from the June 2012 Expo
Whether sampling a beverage or just handing out promotional literature, a table top display is a great way to create visibility for your company and give you a physical platform from which to showcase your company’s offerings.
Space is limited. Potential exhibitors should contact John McKenna (617-231-8825) as soon as possible to learn more about this unique opportunity.