- Location: Dallas, Texas 75201
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: State Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance
The Sales Ambassador is one of both Ambassador and Sales Representative, working to build brands and drive commercial growth against specific goals. The ideal candidate has 3+ years experience selling on premise, and can tap into their existing relationships with key bartenders, decision makers and distributor staff. This person has a creative mind and knows how to connect our brands with an influential consumer audience.
As a Sales Ambassador for a SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac), one is responsible for (not limited to) the following:
Achieve volume objectives for specific market within assigned field sales budget
- Communicate regularly and work effectively with Sazerac Field Sales Manager(s) and/or Division Manager(s) on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key Performance Indicators and performance against each
- Identify target accounts and build relationships with on-premise, bartenders, waitstaff, retail managers and distributor sales personnel
- Support the distributor's efforts at meeting trade priorities and goals as defined in the brand standards
- Identify key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into an ambassador for the brand
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, generate buzz, and build brand's fan base
- In addition to the annual salary, this position offers a $130/month stipend to cover cell/internet.
- Gas and parking are reimbursable expenses.
High School Diploma or equivalent
- 21+ years old
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- 3+ years Relevant Sales Experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Previous experience in Wine & Spirits Industry
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products
about SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac)
SBA is a Sazerac company engaged in increasing brand awareness of brands such as Fireball, Firefly, Buffalo Trace, Black Magic, Dr. McGillicuddy’s, 99, Legacy, and Sweet Heat through grass roots marketing, nurturing and growing relationships with customers and business partners, conducting retail promotions and providing resources to effectively execute sales drivers.
SBA also supports Bond and Royal Spirits Co. [a division of Sazerac] as they promote, sell and effectively increase the share of mind and sales velocities of a unique offering of craft and specialty spirits which are rich in history, unrivaled in quality and are driven by some of the most unique and spirited partners in the spirits industry. They include such treasures as Del Maguey Single Village Mezcals, Pisco, Siete Leguas Tequila, Pere Magloire Calvados, and Glenfarclas Scotch.