- Company description: Beverage Company
- Location: Boynton Beach, Florida 33435
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
about this job
- Create and implement strategic, innovative product launch plan and research primary markets to better understand consumer behavior and segments, key drivers, and potential positioning options.
Work with Chief Executive Officer, President, Vice President and Chief Executive Marketing Officer in identifying and packaging the company’s marketable assets.
Work with executives, department managers and company staff to develop five-year and ten-year business plans for company.
Select and manage production vendors.
Build and maintain strong relationships with distributors and co-manufacturers.
Develop and implement internet and social media strategy.
Maintain company sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the management of internal operating budgets.
Pitch high impact marketing programs and oversee all facets of corporate branding related to print, broadcast and outdoor advertising, collateral, direct mail, website, search engine optimization, social media, promotional and event campaigns, and other related activities.
Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Recruit, train, develop, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Support executive and sales teams with performance analysis or decision-support analysis as requested.
Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
Prepare regular reports using company database analytics, consumer trends, product trends, and industry information.
Keep abreast with and maintain company compliance with all public statues, laws, and policies related to intellectual property, copyright, and trademarks.
Keep up-to-date of all public policies, consumer issues and statutes relating to industry and company business.
Attend and participate in peer meetings, industry councils and council committees. Deliver speeches, write articles, and present information at meetings or conventions to promote services, exchange ideas, and accomplish objectives.
Other related duties as assigned.
- 10 years of experience in non-alcoholic beverage industry.
- Experience in qualifying and managing co-packers.
- Production planning experience.
- Strong experience in managing distributors.
- Previous experience is required in the development and management of short and long-term business plans, operating budgets and analysis.
- Strong skills in leadership, analytical and creative problem solving, verbal/written communications, influence management and negotiation, work planning and organization, team collaboration, conflict resolution and the ability to motivate and gain cooperation from others.