- Brand Name:Anheuser-Busch
- Location: Odessa, Texas 79761
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Beer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Field Territory Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
Trade Activation Manager- Anheuser- Busch
- Increases sales of client products.
- Builds and maintains long-term trusting relationships with store associates, location/region management, and client management.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule and inputs into assigned system as assigned.
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Ensures product is properly priced and POP is compliant.
- Attends required training sessions. Participates in all client-sponsored training events. Maintains any formal certifications on product/system knowledge as assigned.
- Provides routine market intelligence (feedback) on current market conditions and/or opportunities that may affect sales or category share of product. Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Routinely participates in wholesaler/distributor meetings.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Assists in the analysis of sales and market/territory data used to provide consultation and/or correction for under-performing markets.
- Assists in identifying growth opportunities for client sales and marketing initiatives.
- Proactively learns to effectively understand and appropriately communicate competitive products, market trends, and pertinent technologies.
- Participates in analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats as assigned in collaboration with management.
- Educated on unique market channels. Effectively positions presence in each market and chain/store to drive in-store sales of client products.
- Assists wholesaler representative with the selling-in of trade solutions, sampling activations, and POC placement.
- Forges synergy by maintaining effective business relationships at all levels with a team-based culture of inclusion.
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values.
- Exhibits exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication in assigned market.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred with an emphasis in business or marketing desired
· Minimum 1 year beverage industry, retail, retail operations, retail distribution,merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required.
· Excellent communication skills required.
· Previous account management experience desirable.
· Experience in engaging store management in sales and/or promotional events required.
· Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency.
· Ability to us proprietary systems that track sales, expenses, etc.
· Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptop use, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
· Access to reliable transportation for travel within assigned territory of up to 60 locations.
· Must have the flexibility to work all sales promotion dates/times/locations as assigned by client, wholesaler, or distributor.