- Location: Paso Robles, California 93447
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Broker
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Responsible for maximizing the sales of supplier brands to the trade through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communication that enables the achievement of company and supplier objectives.
- Strategizes/pre-plans on how best to achieve sales and merchandising objectives by understanding company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis and maintaining accurate historical account purchase information.
- Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and identifying opportunities; completes all necessary surveys and ensures national account compliance where applicable.
- Prepares and delivers professional sales presentations to customers by balancing the company’s priorities and customers’ needs to include selling display ideas, new products, cold box, shelf, well and back bar placements and resets, drink and wine lists, and promotions.
- Understands and works with management on inventory levels by being aware of current inventory and out of stock situations and by alerting management to possible fluctuations in demand
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by maintaining account standards as determined by management and using effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Maintains product levels in accounts by taking inventory and restocking shelves (where legally permissible).
- Obtains payments for company by collecting and delivering checks or other remittance from accounts where legally permissible.
- Educates account staff on priority brands by administering educational staff training seminars.
- Supports account openings by developing opening orders for new accounts.
- Manages customer account receivables by timely processing of credits and returns and communicating with accounts on aged receivables.
- Services accounts by delivering products to customers in extenuating circumstances, handling customer issues and complaints and referring these issues, as appropriate to management.
- Maintains professional relationships with all suppliers by participating in effective supplier work with sales calls, and sales blitzes.
- Remains informed of company/supplier activities and updates by attending and actively participating in weekly sales meetings.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publication and establishing personal networks.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing Department to assist with the planning and execution of creative, local events that increase the presence and visibility of all brands within the target market.
- Look for opportunities to expand brand visibility via special events within the local market.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years beverages sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and accounts.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability and willingness to maintain flexible work schedules, as weekend and extended workdays are necessary.
- Proficient in various computer skills such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time to meet job requirements
- Ability to drive.
about Azeo Distillery
The latest venture by Ryan Horn, Azeo is part of the growing micro-distilling movement. Its flagship spirit, Vodka distilled from apple cider, gives credence to the brand’s root, Azeotrope; meaning, a mixture that cannot be made purer with further distillation. We believe our vodka to be cleanest tasting vodka possible allowing the aficionado a great on-the-rocks experience and the bartender the perfect spirit to show off their skill.