- Location: Jersey City, New Jersey 07303
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Energy Drinks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
We're looking for a dynamic Territory Sales Manager to cover the North-East, one with experience working with Wegmans, and other fantastic retailers.
i won organics is a category innovator. We are the proud creators of i won protein chips. Our first line of healthy, good for you, plant-based, high protein snacks. i won’s dedication to clean, high protein snacks keeps us looking for the best ingredients to make the best protein snacks. We use an organic, plant-based pea protein and only the best, non-GMO, and organic certified ingredients. Our chips and crackers are gluten-free, soy-free, kosher and four of our current flavors are vegan.
We are currently looking for the most talented professionals to help us build our fast-growing company. We are a dynamic team that is looking for dynamic people. People who excel in all they do. People who have a passion for life and push the limits in whatever task they take on. Are you looking to get in on the ground floor with a company that has no ceiling? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Job responsibilities - The territory brand manager will be responsible for supporting our current accounts and distributor partners, while growing distribution and new account activation.
Sales and Merchandising
- Account management- manage store inventory and orders. Work with store managers and distributor sales representatives to keep product in stock, avoid out of stock issues and maximize promotion periods.
- Account merchandising- visiting active accounts on a consistent basis to check that our product is in stock, in place, and selling. Work with store managers and grocery managers to get the best placement possible, expand shelf facings, and get secondary locations. Utilize point of sale (POS) materials and track challenges and successes.
- Distributor and Broker management- work with distributor sales representatives, and support them in opening new KEY accounts. Provide the account and representative with the support and tools they need to be successful. This includes product knowledge, point of sales tools and if applicable product deals and incentives.
Marketing and Demos
- Support key accounts within store demos
- Execute in-store demos and manage third party marketing partners to maximize ACV in your region
- Be available for weekend events and promotionsQualify event requests based on demographic, attendance, local account activation, and growth/awareness opportunity.
- 2+ years experience in the consumer packaged goods or beverage industry
- Knowledge of local accounts and territory
- Entrepreneurial approach to your business
- Valid Drivers license, with clean driving record and car insurance
- Willingness to drive
- Great communication skills
- Proficient in excel, and word
- Enthusiasm for the brand and your career
- Engaging and informative when talking about i won organics
- Flexibility with weekend demo opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Month expense reimbursement with approval
about I Won Organics
i won organics is a high protein snack company offering plant based savory protein snacks. We pride ourselves on offering delicious snack made with clean ingredients that deliver high protein. Our flagship is our protein chips made with 20 grams of organic pea protein per single serve bag. All of our products are organic, non-GMO, gluten free and kosher.