- Location: New York City, New York 10043
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Base Pay: 24k-50k
- Bonus: 10% Commission + up to add'l 10k in bonus
The ideal candidate will receive a base package of 36K-50K plus 10% commission plus up to an additional 10K in bonuses. This is an immediate hire.
BevStrat is seeking a motivated Sales Leader with strong skills in Managing Products through the distribution channels and has demonstrated competencies in Sales, Analysis, Branding and Marketing Strategies. The Sales Leader will work with the executives to plan and implement sales and marketing functions, develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and analyze activity against goals. Most importantly this person will be a selling leader in the market.
- Responsible for introducing new products, product placement and establishing new accounts.
- Maintains strong relationships with established key accounts customers and independent account customers while growing incremental business.
- Will actively develop and achieve product placement in major chain and key accounts
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Develop and attain profit goals.
- Review and help develop pricing
- Conduct sales, training and merchandising meetings
- Work with distributor sales and management to obtain objectives
- Survey market to ensure execution of objectives
- Participate in the development and execution of new project proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of sales and marketing management experience preferably in the beverage, alcohol, beer or wine industry.
- Creative, analytical and takes initiative, along with a strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with traditional trade markets: grocery, club, convenience and independent operators
- Strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to communicate information concisely and professionally with internal and external audiences and customers
BevStrat or Beverage Strategy is the one of the USA's most respected and successful brand placement, sales, and strategy companies. Based in over 30 years of Three Tier experience as well as partnerships in PricewaterhouseCoopers, the companies COO, Brian Rosen is regarded as the brand sherpa or brand whisperer for global brands looking to build a market in the USA, sales teams in the USA, and go-to market strategy in the USA.
The three- tier climate is in flux in the USA and suppliers are now expected to field their own sales and marketing teams.
Clients come from all over the United States, Europe, Australia, South America, Italy, and Europe. With the decline and consolidation of the distributor level of the three tier, sales team will become more and more relevant and more brands will need to create and manage them internally. That is what we do.