- Location: Jackson, Wyoming 83001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: WY State Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: DOE
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
***This position is a Sales Representative position assigned to a designated territory. There are no management responsibilities associated with this position with the exception of managing accounts.***
Account Management – Territory Managers are expected to plan time and activities to ensure achievement of company and supplier established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts by:
- Developing monthly, weekly and daily written plans for execution.
- Being responsible for all aspects of servicing and merchandising within assigned accounts.
- Following the established company guidelines for a complete sales call.
- Establishing and following an efficient and economical routing pattern that ensures assigned accounts are effectively serviced and merchandised as needed.
- Gaining knowledge of customer's business operations and coordinating multiple and diverse options for selling the company's products to each.
Selling – Territory Managers are expected to have the ability to develop an effective partnership with accounts by:
- Having extensive knowledge of the company's products and knowing in-depth features and benefits of each compared to the competition.
- Selling concepts and consulting with the customer on strategies that will collectively enhance both business models.
- Presenting the entire company portfolio to both On and Off Premise accounts.
- Preparing professional sales presentations for each account call tailored to current supplier programs and the needs of the customer.
- Building positive relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in all assigned accounts.
- Responsible for attaining KPI's and case goals
- Work flexible hours, which includes early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends. Overnight travel is required.
- Point of Sale Organization
- Handle frequent incoming deliveries of Point of Sale materials.
- Break down and organize POS, may involve ability to lift 50 lbs.
Communicating – Territory Managers are expected to serve as information resources for, and conduits between, the field and the company's management by:
Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence with appropriate management through written, electronic and verbal means.
Maintaining up-to-date, accurate territory and account records.
Submitting prompt and accurate reports.
Following company policies and procedures.
Qualified Candidates should possess:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including XL, Word and Outlook
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience in the beverage alcohol industry
- BA degree preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and objection handling skills
- Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance spirit sales
- Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
- Must reside in the Jackson Hole, WY area
- Must possess valid driver's license, reliable vehicle and clean DMV record
- Must be 21 years of age
- The ability to lift without restrictions