- Location: Los Angeles, California 90001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Plan, develop, communicate, sell, and implement national strategic initiatives and brand priorities in Albertson Companies divisions in close coordination with Pernod Ricard USA division sales, finance, marketing teams and distributors. Implement & manage distribution priorities, pricing, programming both on a regional & national level. Leverage effective regional ideas in developing national level sales tactics that drive the business. Develop specific account level sales and marketing strategies in concert with division marketing, finance and the distributor, enabling tailored marketing plans for Albertson Companies divisions. Strengthen and build Albertson Companies relationships to include Buyer/Category Manager, Director of Merchandising, VP of Merchandising and above. Create & manage account level metrics to evaluate sales performance and establish compliance metrics to enable monitoring of distributor execution. Provide performance reports to the Director of National Accounts, divisions, & Albertson Companies divisions to enable evaluation of sales and marketing programs. Candidate approves locally generated pricing, negotiates and takes ownership of all programs that affects Albertson Companies & PR USA divisions. Must work closely with Pernod Ricard USA Divisions and Distributor to communicate account priorities and ensure strong Albertson Companies sales disciplines.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Plan, develop, communicate, survey, sell-in and implement national initiatives and brand priorities for assigned accounts in concert with division marketing, sales teams, brand teams and the distributor. Negotiate all programs with National Account decision makers. (30%)
- Leverage effective regionally and locally generated ideas in developing national level sales tactics. (20%)
- Develop specific account level sales and marketing strategies in concert with division marketing and the distributor, enabling tailored marketing plans for accounts falling within focus vicinities (20%)
- Manage and communicate national level plans, programs, and approvals directly to the distributor and PR teams to ensure follow-through at the outlet level. (15%)
- Create account level execution and compliance metrics to track distributor and account performance. Create analysis for Director of National Accounts and Division to assist in local market planning process and enable evaluation of marketing programs.(15%)
- Negotiate locally generated pricing programs that affect national accounts.(10%)
Nature & Scope:
Position typically works with the Director, Off Premise Chains, Region Managers, Brand Managers, Local Market Manager, and Key Distributor Personnel. Decisions have national impact and can significantly affect the performance and profitability of Pernod Ricard USA.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Experience/Background: A minimum of 5-7 plus years of proven success in sales serving a large number of diverse retailers; ideally, experience with direct key account or channel responsibility.
Work is performed in a typical field environment, with moderate demands for movement and lifting. Frequent travel to customer sites is required.
Travel Requirements: 50%
about Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is an equal opportunity employer.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.