- Brand Name:Uinta Brewing Company
- Location: Orlando, Florida 32801
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: National Chain Account Director
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Uinta Brewing Company is seeking an expert in chain accounts for the southeast territory to take on the role of Chain Accounts Manager, reporting to the National Chain Account Director. This position requires functional or operational expertise and offers direction on proactively anticipating and planning for chain account sales needs. The expectation in this role is to influence and lead chain account sales process improvement. The Southeast Chain Manager will work closely with the dynamic sales team to build our business while promoting and fostering brand engagement, development, and loyalty. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the beer industry with a focus on chain communication and presentations. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be involved in a fast-growing, quality-focused brewing company with an aggressive expansion plan. We are building a team of qualified, professional, hard-working people with positive attitudes and a focus on creating a great workplace.
Uinta Brewing Company embarked upon its mission of brewing world class, full-flavored, craft-brewed beer in 1993. Uinta is named after the only major east-west running mountain range located in the continental U.S. Since 1993, Uinta Brewing has created world class, full-flavored, craft-brewed beer ranging from 4.0% to over 13% alcohol by volume. The Uinta team comprised of outdoor and beer enthusiasts, value passion, encourage excellence, and work hard to sustain our environment.
- Expert in off-premise chain business and relations with in-depth experience of enticing and leading the market.
- Develop short- and long-term divisional business priorities and drive toward continual improvement - actively anticipate customer needs and troubleshoot potential problems before they arise.
- Anticipate and plan for changes in customer needs, market activity, and industry conditions.
- Develop quarterly target list built from goals and objectives.
- Oversee delivery of strategic brand plans, price positioning, consumer marketing programs, and new product launches.
- Analyze and develop sales opportunity from VIP software and IRI.
- Deliver depletion, market share, and distribution RoS objectives.
- Manage divisional spend to budget and deliver ROI objectives.
- Create and foster positive relationships with chain accounts based on company objectives.
- Analyze performance of chain account activity to address concerns in a template manner.
- Provide Management team with market intelligence including sales trends, product developments, and competitor activity, and recommend strategies to address trends.
- Maintain consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories.
- Where necessary, assist at special events and festivals in the territory
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned (e.g. conduct price surveys, evaluate discount program, submit expense reports)
- Assist in creating volume projections and marketing budgets
- Participate in interview process for new chain account managers.
- Maintain professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- LEADERSHIP – Guides individuals or groups toward achieving results and business goals. Develops strong, trusting relationships with team members. Motivates, encourages, and Inspires people to give their best, is a role model, and develops others around them. Leads through change and adversity, makes the tough call when needed, builds consensus when appropriate.
- STRATEGIC THINKING – Creates and communicates a long-term vision, balances short and long term goals, keeps own and team's work aligned with overall goals, understands the market and can predict change, understands the industry and the competition, creates and adjusts strategic plans.
- MANAGEMENT FOR RESULTS – Sets challenging and productive goals for team, keeps team accountable for actions, provides leadership and motivation, advocates for resources and support, uses checkpoints and data to track progress, sets up systems and processes to measure results.
- SALES SKILLS – Develops new business, identifies and sells to customer needs, translates product features to benefits, has good listening skills, is sensitive to customers, delivers effective presentations, negotiates well, uses closing skills appropriately, develops sales skills.
- PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE – Knows and explains product benefits, understands and sells the full product line, understands customer’s business operations and needs, understands and responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
• Must be 21 or over to apply
• Minimum of three years’ experience working in chain accounts for beer and/or other beverages and the three-tier distribution system, either with a beer wholesaler or a beer supplier
• Must have strong knowledge of the craft beer industry and its retail consumers
• Must have knowledge of craft beer and Uinta Brewing Company’s brands
• Must live in Southeast Territory
• Thorough understanding of sales and customer activity nationally.
• Leadership skills and experience required
• Effectively give and receive feedback. Offer new ideas and lead initiatives to implement them.
• Able to work late nights, early mornings, weekends and have ability to travel frequently.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Organization skills including attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Data entry and Excel skills
• Analytical mathematical skills and ability to complete forms and write instructions
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends
• Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making skills
• Inquisitive nature, not afraid to investigate solutions independently
• Possesses excellent communication skills including oral, written and interpersonal
• Experience with sales/CRM software preferred
• Aptitude in sales writing, reporting, and analysis preferred
• Is driven to meet Uinta Brewing Company’s purpose to responsibly craft exceptional beers that are relevant to today’s and tomorrow’s consumer.
• Acknowledge that each Uinta team member is important and a positive contributor to our success.
• Adhere to Uinta’s core value that it’s never wrong to do the right thing.
• Bring passion and excellence to everything we do.
• Innovate, pursue knowledge, and stretch to grow.
• Actively work to sustain our environment and encourage others to do the same.
• Support a continuation of making Uinta Brewing Company a great workplace.
How to Apply:
- Attach a resume
- Submit a cover letter telling us why you belong at Uinta Brewing
- Provide three professional references - include in cover letter
- Provide salary history from your three most recent jobs - include in cover letter
about Uinta Brewing Company
Uinta Brewing Company embarked upon its mission of brewing world class, full-flavored, craft-brewed beer in 1993. Uinta is named after the only major east-west running mountain range located in the continental U.S. Since 1993, Uinta Brewing has created world class, full-flavored, craft-brewed beer ranging from 4.0% to over 13% alcohol by volume. The Uinta team comprised of outdoor and beer enthusiasts, brews a variety of beer organized in to three distinct lines; the Classic Line, Organic Line, and the Crooked Line.