- Company description: Functional Beverage Company
- Location: New York City, New York 10013
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: PR/Communications
- Beverages: Coffee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Senior Brand Manager
- # of Direct Reports: N/A
Managing and Supporting Public Relations
- Act as main day-to-day point of contact with outside PR firm
- Build relationships with key bloggers and influencers
- Hold PR firm accountable for providing updates and meeting deadlines
- Oversee drafting and distribution of consumer and trade press releases
- Aid in planning and execution of consumer & influencer event opportunities
Trade Show - Planning and Execution
- Establish key points of contact, track key deadlines, facilitate tradeshow payments, pre-order booth furnishings such as electricity and lead retrieval devices
- Book Airbnb/Hotel for team members (we typically rent huge Airbnb’s for the whole team to stay in together – more economical & more fun!)
- Maintain an inventory of our branded expo assets and identify which are needed for each event and coordinate the shipment of them along with product samples to each show
- Coordinate execution of advertising initiatives at trade shows, including physical product displays, product sampling stations, etc.
Mass Sampling - Program Planning and Execution
- Plan and execute sampling programs by working with specialty agencies like BrandShare that specialize in sample box inclusion and retail box inserts
- Track key deadlines and make sure that product samples and creative assets are delivered on-time
Maintain an All-Inclusive Marketing Calendar
- Include trade shows, consumer events, sampling programs, and public relations events
- Be the go-to person regarding the timing and details of upcoming initiatives
- Update calendar during weekly marketing meetings
Run Amazon Customer Service
- Monitor and respond to all consumer reviews on all product pages
- Process all consumer refund requests
- Troubleshoot Amazon issues as needed
Respond to all Consumer Emails
- Field incoming emails through brand websites
- Use template responses w. customization as needed to respond to customer inquiries
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- Detail oriented and organized – you pay close attention to detail
- Problem solver and planner – you think of solutions and are always one step ahead
- Flexible – you’re able to switch between tasks and change direction without hesitation and without disruption
- Ambitious and adaptable – you will take on other assignments as needed to support your team
- Confident – you feel comfortable making decisions, enjoy relationship building and think outside of the box
- Love People – as our primary point of contact with consumers, this Sr. Marketing Coordinator role is critically important to our company’s success. Therefore it is critically important that you love people, you work well with others, and you are stimulated by constant consumer interaction and team collaboration
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in communications, marketing or related business field.
- 2-3 years experience working in a fast-paced business environment (e.g. an agency background is a plus).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Some knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator a plus, but not necessary.
- Excellent verbal and advanced written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Experience in creating a positive and effective team environment.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and project management skills.
- Must possess a high capacity for multi-tasking and be able to work independently on project-oriented tasks in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Possess a sense of urgency in approaching work and strong ownership of projects.
- Desire to work for a fast-growing company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole.
- Adaptable, open-minded, willing to help out where needed and take on new challenges and opportunities.