- Location: Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: DC/VA Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
We are a company in growth mode and have recently expanded our operations to include the DC/Virginia areas with new producers coming on board regularly and are looking to grow our sales force. We are currently looking for a passionate, educated and experienced candidate with strong relationships in Northern and Central Virginia.
- Transition existing accounts and grow business to full potential.
- Open new accounts to build your territory.
- Provide exemplary sales and ongoing customer service for all accounts, in addition to supporting accounts with wine tastings, dinners, events, etc…
- Professionally plan and execute supplier market visits in your territory
- Attend sales meetings, annual portfolio tastings and other company events.
- Execute an overall sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue and placement goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have at least 3 years distributor wine sales experience
- Knowledge of the market both on & off premise with key account relationships
- Broad knowledge of fine wine a must; proficiency in French and Italian wine preferred
- Must be outgoing, personable and represent the company in a professional manner
- Incumbent can live anywhere within the territory or DC
- Mobility within the territory. Vehicle a must
- Must have valid states driver’s license
- Computer literate with excel skills;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full Benefits to include Expense account & Travel allowance; Paid Vacation; Health, Dental and Vision insurance; 401K
about Banville Wine Merchants
Wine Merchants is a well-established New York-based National Importer of Fine
Wines & Spirits focused primarily on distinctive producers from Italy and
France. We are also a Direct Distributor in New York, New Jersey, DC and VA with
a wholesale book that represents most of the major regions of the world.
Please visit us at www.banvillewine.com to learn more about our company and portfolio.