- Brand Name:Bevolution Distribution
- Location: Chesterfield, Missouri 63005
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: VP Sales
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: Negotiated based on experience
- Benefits: Vehicle Allowance
The ideal candidate will:
- Drive sales
- open up new accounts
- place new brands,
- increases brand awareness
- build relationships at the store level and up
- Maintains current industry-specific detailed technical knowledge to provide one-on-one, small, and large group training on assigned products
- Forges synergy by maintaining effective business relationships at all levels with a team-based culture of inclusion
- Uses rigid ethical considerations to guide decisions and act in accordance with Company values
The ideal candidate will have exceptional skills in:
- Customer service
- Time management
- Communication in assigned territory
- Builds and maintains long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Maintains consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory.
- Creates and maintains consistent store visit schedule and inputs into assigned system daily.
- Ensures product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
- Ensures product is properly priced and POP is compliant.
- Attends required training sessions on assigned products. Maintains any formal certifications on product knowledge as assigned.
- Routinely trains and ensures understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image. Delivers ad hoc and special training sessions as assigned.
- Provides routine market intelligence (feedback) on current retail market conditions and/or opportunities that may affect sales or category share of product.
- Collects and reports information on competitive product and service offerings to management.
- Routinely participates and/or presents in retail sales location store meetings.
- Communicates via assigned methods (verbal, written, formal presentation) to management all assigned reports on position activities by assigned due dates.
- Undergraduate degree preferred with an emphasis in Business or Marketing desired.
- Minimum two years experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and service organizations required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous account management experience desirable
- Strong Sales Experience