- Location: Boston, Massachusetts 02108
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Teas
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: CEO
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Base Pay: 50-55,000
- Bonus: Performance-based, Incentive Pay
EvyTea, a leader in the cold brew tea movement, is looking for a Sales Representative to focus on corporate and commercial accounts throughout New England. The goal of this Sales Representative is to identify, target and sell the organization's line of teas and food service products directly to established companies for in-office consumption. By developing new prospects and using existing contacts within the corporate sector of food services in their assigned territory, the position is responsible for maintaining sustainable records of sales achievements and quotas. This requires knowledge of EvyTea’s range of products as well as the organization's philosophy. The ideal candidate knows how to maneuver the corporate-buying structure and commercial foodservice space. Previous experience with selling to corporate accounts is necessary but does not need to be within the beverage industry.
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the New England territory within the corporate sector.
- With the support of management, create and target a pipeline of prospects within the mid-to-large-size corporate offices, as well as group-work and co-working facilities.
- Continually sourcing for new leads, farming existing leads within your own rolodex and conducting face-to-face selling within the target list.
- Sell our brand to different corporations and buyers in coordination with local corporate landscape.
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review our brand program priorities, maintain buying relationship and service accounts for repeat purchases.
- Builds collaborative long-term corporate partnerships by delivering more value than other suppliers. This includes promoting brand awareness, sharing EvyTea's value proposition and positioning product line as the superior option in market.
- Conduct Sales Presentations with product sampling and demonstrations
- Educate corporate buyers, personnel and consumers.
- Using Salesforce as a CRM to manage the sales-cycle and prospecting process.
- High level of professionalism and experience working with well-organized, sales-oriented companies, preferably to commercial and corporate accounts.
- Must have Salesforce CRM experience.
- Must be highly organized, have an attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Possess an entrepreneurial drive with proven experience in B2B or corporate sales experience.
- Existing corporate buying relationship preferred.
- Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills.
- Considered a "closer" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements.
- Excellent computer skills.
- College degree.
- Candidate must be a licensed driver and have access to a fully-insured car. This will be the main source of transportation for all travel needs.
Evy means life. At Evy Tea, our goal is to rekindle your romance with tea. Founded in 2014 with an RTD line, Evy Tea is made with only the cleanest ingredients. By supporting family-owned farms, often in remote areas, we ensure our teas, herbs and spices are 100% Organic and GMO-free. We let our tea do the talking.
Our cold brew tea is gently steeped in cold water over the course of 16 hours. This patience and dedication allows the tea leaves to bloom beautifully into a smooth, naturally sweet liquid. Cold brewed tea contains 2x antioxidants, and ⅓ the caffeine, without the bitterness of the hot brewing method. EvyTea was founded with a simple goal: to make delicious and refreshing cold brew tea. We combine new technology with time-honored tradition to craft a drink like no other. We let our tea do the talking.