- Brand Name:Banville Wine Merchants
- Location: Brooklyn, New York 11201
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Director of NY Sales
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
We are looking for passionate, educated and experienced wine reps to service and grow our business in Brooklyn, NY. Candidate must have well established relationships with key retailers, both Chain and independent, as well as On-Premise accounts throughout the region.
- Transition existing accounts and grow business to full potential.
- Open new accounts to build your territory.
- Provide exemplary sales and ongoing customer service for all accounts, in addition to supporting accounts with wine tastings, dinners, events, etc.…
- Professionally plan and execute supplier market visits in your territory
- Attend sales meetings, annual portfolio tastings and other company events.
- Execute an overall sales strategy to meet or exceed revenue and placement goals.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have at least 3 years distributor wine and spirits sales experience
- Knowledge of the market both on & off premise with key account relationships
- Broad knowledge of fine wine a must; proficiency in Italian and French wine preferred
- Must be outgoing, personable and represent the company in a professional manner
- Incumbent can live anywhere within the territory
- Mobility within the territory (vehicle if outside Manhattan)
- Must have valid States driver’s license
- Computer literate with excel skills
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full Benefits to include Expense account & Travel allowance; Paid Vacation; Health, Dental and Vision insurance; 401K
about Banville Wine Merchants
Wine Merchants is a well-established New York-based National Importer of Fine
Wines & Spirits focused primarily on distinctive producers from Italy and
France. We are also a Direct Distributor in New York, New Jersey, DC and VA with
a wholesale book that represents most of the major regions of the world.
Please visit us at www.banvillewine.com to learn more about our company and portfolio.