- Brand Name:Red Bull
- Location: Brooklyn, New York 11211
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Energy Drinks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: General Manager
- # of Direct Reports: Senior District Manager and/or District Manager and Key Account Managers
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and increase sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of Senior District Managers/District Managers, Key Account Managers and Pre-Sell Account Managers.
- Prepares action plans by route as well as by District Manager for sales leads and prospects.
- Conducts one-on-one review with Senior District Managers and/or District Managers to build effective communication, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Pre-Sell Account Managers sales performance.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to senior management regarding all aspects of performance.
- Creates and conducts presentations to key accounts and chains.
- Assists Key Account Managers and District Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, tests, and hires members of the sales personnel, based on agreed upon criteria.
- Position may include additional responsibilities and duties assigned from management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing personnel.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in positions related to sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, written and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work in all climates and environmental conditions.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Ability to pass a background check and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to obtain a TWIC card (Brooklyn Employees Only).
- Fluent in English a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Experience with any type of company database a plus.
- Moderate familiarization with field marketing and distribution sales a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
about The Beverage Works
The Beverage Works NY, Inc. is your premier Red Bull distributor, serving the greater New York and New Jersey territories since 2000. Our mantra, “Success Through Service,” encapsulates our commitment to customer satisfaction. The Beverage Works’ prime directive is to super-efficiently provide the world’s number one energy drink to the greatest and most diverse customers on the planet. One Brand. One Mission.