- Location: Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
The Winebow Group a prestigious importer and distributor of wine and spirit products from around the world, seeks (2) Sales Consultants for our Washington, DC territory. This is a very exciting time to become part of our team. If you have a proven track record in sales working in the wine industry we would be interested in seeing your background. All resumes will be reviewed directly by our hiring manager.
As a Sales Consultant for the Winebow Group you will be responsible for:
- Forming relationships and building distribution in both on-premise and off-premise accounts.
- Maintaining strong relationships with established customers, while growing incremental business in their establishments.
- Calling on both on and off premise accounts, while also being responsible for aggressively looking for new opportunities to expand market share.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2+ years’ experience working in the wine industry as a sales rep or experience in a retail or restaurant setting.
- Fundamental wine knowledge and a firm understanding of the craft spirits movement.
- Individuals must possess strong selling skills and excellent verbal and communication skills. Exceptional organizational skills are also required.
The Winebow Group offers a competitive commission structure with incentives throughout the year. The Winebow Group also provides benefits that include medical, dental, prescription drug, life, AD&D, short and long term disability, paid holidays and vacation time and 401k with discretionary matching.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes below via the "Apply Now" button with SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities with The Winebow Group. Unfortunately we can only respond to individuals whose background and work experience meet the requirements for this position.
about The Winebow Group
The Winebow Group comprises national importer and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine and spirits from around the world.
The company represents some of the most established, family-owned properties in prominent growing areas, as well as a new generation of winemakers and distillers who are dedicated to innovation and quality.
Led by President and CEO David Townsend, The Winebow Group was created in 2014 with the merger of two prominent industry forces, The Vintner Group and Winebow. Both companies were founded in 1980, grew significantly in recent years, and shared a common culture based on passion, knowledge and outstanding customer service.
By bringing together the best resources and the best practices of each company, The Winebow Group’s financial strength, operational expertise, extended reach, and focus on education provide a unique platform and an unprecedented level of service in the fine wine and spirits sector.
The concept behind The Winebow Group name reflects the coming together of The Vintner Group and Winebow to create a new, unified identity. While the name maintains the legacy of Winebow, it also communicates the concept behind The Vintner Group of bringing together a variety of entities to form a larger group that shares core values and practices.