- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19019
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Area Manager/State Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
Responsible for building relationships with top on and off-premise accounts, training bar & wait staff on product offerings, and assisting with the evaluation, implementation and execution of programs within brand strategies at accounts
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Ride with State Managers, Area Managers and distributor sales representatives weekly, providing the opportunity to assist State Managers and Area Managers representation of the Patrón Spirits portfolio, and observe market activity.
- Assist with meetings of key on- and off-premise accounts within the assigned area to develop strong working relationships. Present Patrón brands and work toward achieving increased volumes.
- Be visible at key local events and participate where the opportunity fits our strategy, including the execution of national initiatives in the local market.
- Actively participate in promotions and events, which often occur in the evenings or on weekends.
- Stay informed of customer and consumer trends; develop programs to capitalize on such trends.
- Provide bi-weekly market activity report to supervisor to include list of objectives, accomplishments, competitive activities, special projects and/or any needs.
- Provide market and competitive brand updates to supervisor to include timely and accurate communication of changing field conditions that may affect volumes as well as staffing changes at distributors and competitors.
- Provide feedback on marketing effectiveness and sales initiatives for programs, POS, advertising, etc.
- Complete special projects, such as verifying pricing and/or distribution at on- or off-premise accounts.
- Participate in out-of-market sales blitzes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work with moderate supervision, exercising discretion and independent judgment. Primary duties are assisting the management within the designated area sales of The Patrón Spirits Company.
Undergraduate BA/BS Degree -Required. Position also requires knowledge of principles and process for providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with executives, employees, vendors and customers (both internal and external) at all levels of the organization, in person, via telephone and email or other written correspondence.
- Computer proficiency required in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to use advanced computer functions, including navigating the Internet.
- Ability to read and write in English with knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar. Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Ability to analyze available information for the purposes of preparing reports, coordinating efforts and solving problems.
- Possession of exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
about The Patrón Spirits Company- Patrón Spirits International
About The Patrón Spirits Company - Patrón Spirits International
Patrón Spirits is one of the fastest-growing companies in the ultra-premium beverage alcohol industry. Patrón’s portfolio of luxury spirits – Patrón tequila, Ultimat vodka, and Pyrat rum – are available in over 130 countries across the globe, and sold at duty free outlets in major world airports. The company’s flagship brand, Patrón tequila, is an ultra-premium luxury white spirit that’s delicious on the rocks, and mixes flawlessly into most any cocktail. From the highest-quality Weber Blue agave plants grown in the highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, to the centuries-old distillation process, to the signed, handcrafted glass bottles, Patrón is produced with unparalleled attention to sophistication and detail. Tequilas in the Patrón portfolio consist of Gran Patrón Burdeos, Gran Patrón Platinum, Patrón Silver, PatrónReposado, and Patrón Añejo. The company also produces Patrón XO Cafe and Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa (coffee liqueurs), and Patrón Citrónge (extra fine orange liqueur), as well as Pyrat Caribbean rums, and Ultimat vodka from Poland.
The company's U.S. headquarters are in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, please visit www.patronspirits.com.