- Location: Portland, Maine 04101
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Division Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Regional Manager – Maine / New Hampshire / Vermont
The Regional Manager will be primarily focused on field work to support our wholesale partners and to engage key customers throughout the region. The overall objective is to build the Trinchero Family Estates (TFE) distribution footprint on all brands and grow our overall case volume.
• Work closely with distributor network on a weekly basis to execute distribution and brand building initiatives. Communicate TFE goals, priorities and issues effectively.
• Formulate channel management plan of action to include work withs, events, key account visits, market tours and surveys. Coordinate and execute sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volume, company values, product mix and timescales.
• Manage, monitor and report information including sales history, goals, key account activity, competitive pricing reports, surveys, brand standards, projections, forecasting and meeting recaps and follow up to TFE standards.
• Utilize market data to identify opportunities within each channel and brand.
• Communicate, enforce and monitor National Account programs as they develop.
• Educate distributor personnel and key account customers on TFE wines.
• Manage individual and distributor budgets to remain fiscally responsible.
• 5+ years of distributor sales experience in the Maine/New Hampshire/Vermont area within the beverage alcohol industry.
• Strong presentation and account management skills with the ability to address distributor groups and individual accounts.
• Must be self-motivated, results-oriented and collaborative.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as solid planning, organizational and follow up skills are required.
• Ability to multi task ongoing programs across multiple channels.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
• Must be able to travel throughout the assigned territory and work some nights and weekends depending on key activity commitments.
view job description
about Trinchero Family Estates
Trinchero Family Estates is wholly owned and operated by the Trinchero family, Napa Valley vintners since 1948. The TFE portfolio includes more than 40 brands including Sutter Home, Ménage à Trois, Trinchero Napa Valley, Napa Cellars, Folie à Deux, Terra d’Oro, SeaGlass, and the number one alcohol-removed wine, Fre. TFE also markets and sells a stable of notable brands including Joel Gott Wines, Charles & Charles, Taken Wine Co., and Bandit. TFE’s import portfolio also includes Angove Wines from Australia; Doña Paula Wines from Argentina; Carmen and the Wave Wines from Chile; and a spirits portfolio that includes Amador Whiskey Co and Tres Agaves Tequilas. Visit www.tfewines.com to learn more.