- Location: Dallas, Texas 75203
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Importer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: VP National Accounts On Premise
- # of Direct Reports: 0
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Regional Chain Manager On Premise Texas who possesses the below:
This position is responsible for the execution of Texas Regional Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits account management for specific customers in the on premise channel across all sub channels inclusive of Casual Dining, Fine Dining, Hotels and Casinos. Collaborates with the Central Division VP, Regional Managers in Texas and Distributor Regional Account Managers/Directors in penetrating key Texas decision makers. Ensures continuous account development within the guidelines of brand and organizational strategy while sharing best practices and execution of category management plans with key on premise customers that drive profitable growth.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Penetrate targeted key accounts in Texas and develop plans to expand portfolio and create programs that drive velocity increases via by the glass and wine list placements and promotions
Prioritize opportunity channels, identify levers for future growth, and develop a tactical plan to drive volume though:
Develop high-level customer relationships with targeted Texas key accounts
- Help execute tactics that grow Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits business faster than the channel
- Influence program development with brand teams to support on premise channel sales efforts, and provide direction on retail planning
- Drive compliance of programming through Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits and distributor sales force
- Manage respective Texas Regional Chain On Premise budget to ensure appropriate allocation against targeted Texas Regional Customers
- Must reside in Texas or be willing to relocate
- National/regional chain buyer relationships highly preferred
- Proven experience leading and working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong fact-based selling, presentation and negotiating skills
- Ability to travel 75% of time
about Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
Initially called W.J. Deutsch & Sons, Ltd., the company was founded in 1981 by Chairman Bill Deutsch to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major wine regions of the world. In 2009, it announced the expansion of the award-winning company to include a Spirits Portfolio. Today the company is renowned for its brand-building prowess and its ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Bill's son Peter Deutsch is CEO; thus two generations of the Deutsch family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry.
The portfolio includes award-winning wines from Australia: [ yellow tail ], [ yellow tail ] Bubbles, Peter Lehmann; California: Eppa SupraFruta Sangria, Girard Winery, Joseph Carr, Josh Cellars, Josh Cellars Reserve, Kunde Family Estate, The Calling; France: Andre Lurton, Cave de Lugny, Fleurs de Prairie, Hob Nob Vineyards, Sauvion et Fils, Italy: Barone Fini, Villa Pozzi; New Zealand: The Crossings; Portugal: Quinta Do Vale Meao; Spain: Mar De Frades, Cruz de Alba, and Ramon Bilbao Vinos Y Vinedo; Argentina: Ruta 22, and award-winning spirits from LUKSUSOWA Vodka (Poland), VILLA MASSA® Limoncello (Italy), LICOR 43® (Spain) and REDEMPTION Whiskey (U.S.A.).
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more about Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits at www.deutschfamily.com