- Location: Seal Beach, California 90740
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Region Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
about this job
Brings specialized wine sales management guidance and discipline to California (CA) and West CBU efforts for MARTINI distributor planning, programming and execution. Secures increased distributor management buy-in, resources and execution resulting in significant marketplace wins. Deliver business performance gains in with KPI’s, business plans and category/segment benchmarks. Ensure alignment with brand team on brand strategy, goals and programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead CA and support the CBU market-level MARTINI wine distributor/broker management & planning efforts.
2. Lead CA and support the CBU management of distributor wine division to gain MARTINI buy-in and execution focus.
3. Establish distributor KPIs, quarterly and yearly programming as well as post execution evaluation.
4. Drive distributor focus and execution efforts during key periods to maximize brand business opportunities.
5. Support distributor sales efforts at key account calls, e.g major chains, wine retailers, on-premise.
6. Support distributor efforts with monthly and quarterly business analysis of MARTINI business.
7. Work with BUSA market teams to maximize MARTINI execution: Region Managers and Director, Field Marketing and Multicultural Marketing.
8. Work in conjunction with National Brand Team to maximize planning and programming.
9. Align CA sales with National Sales Retail Accounts (NSRA)/National Sales On-Premise (NSOP) plans and programs.
10. Maximize and manage local MARTINI brand budgets including the support of POS management.
11. Build and deliver effective sales presentations that are concise and pertinent to the retail customer and in line with BUSAs Company Strategic Objectives and YMCO CBU Strategic Plan.
12. Be proficient in analyzing data to understand market conditions, category share, competitive activity, and current trends to help develop plans to increase sales.
13. Develop and maintain a high standard of relations with each of the chain buyers and YMCO distributor personnel.
14. Train business partners and educate field on wine-selling strategies.
- Knowledge / Skills: Wine Sales capabilities. Ability to create, maintain and build professional relationships. Superior leadership and organizational skills. Excellent oral and written communications. Comfort around executive leadership. Proficient in MS Office, IRI & Nielsen Nitro. Solid presentation skills. Knowledge of Young Market Company distributor.
- Work experience requirements: 4 years’ experience in Wine Field Sales and Distributor management; territory management; distributor performance management, CA retail experience required, regional (WA, NV, HI, NM) experience preferred. Experience with wine route to market in CA and NSRA Chains required, regional experienced preferred.
- Educational requirements: Minimum Bachelor’s degree
about Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Bacardi U.S.A., Inc., a United States distributor and marketer of premium beverage alcohol products, is a subsidiary of Bacardi Limited. We boast a brand portfolio of some of the most recognized and top selling spirits in the world. Bacardi U.S.A. is best known for BACARDI rum, which has been the number-one selling spirit in the United States for more than 25 years.
Bacardi’s roots date back to 1862, when founder Don Facundo Bacardi revolutionized spirits making by producing the world’s first light bodied rum.
In addition to BACARDI, the Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. portfolio includes: GREY GOOSE vodka, the world’s favorite super premium vodka; DEWAR’S Scotch, the top selling blended Scotch in the U.S.; BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, the top super premium gin in the U.S;.MARTINI & ROSSI vermouth, the favorite vermouth in the world; CAZADORES blue agave tequila, the top selling 100% blue agave tequila in the world and other notable brands and labels.
Bacardi U.S.A. is an equal opportunity employer. We pledge equal access to employment, facilities, and programs, regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.