- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: National Director, Prestige Sales on Prestige brands
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Deliver elevated sales performance on PRUSA’s luxury portfolio through a disciplined sales process and dedicated approach within a designated Prestige target account universe.
- Uphold clear lines of communication with PRUSA General Market and Distributor personnel by taking lead role in strategic account management ensuring alignment on tactics, resources and approach to Winning the L3F.
- Orchestrate programming at key Prestige accounts facilitating brand-building activities designed to maximize consideration, trial and purchase.
- Work-with Prestige Activation Manager (PAM) to leverage Prestige activations within key accounts to maximizing sales opportunities.
- Build successful relationships with iconic and leading customers and key stake-holders to improve brand position for our luxury portfolio.
- The primary focus of this role is the sales of PRUSA’s luxury spirit and champagne brands.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Elevate PRUSA’s strategic market position in the Luxury business channel by:
- Delivering first-class sales execution on the Prestige portfolio, beating the competition in the L3F and dominating share of market within their key account universe.
- Achieve Primary KPI goals on Net-Net Sales Growth targets by Core brand
- Achieve KPI goals on POD’s & COCKTAIL PLACEMENTS by Core Brand
- Maintain high-level of interaction and collaboration with local field sales teams.Lead (QB Role) communication with all relevant parties to maintain focus on Strategic Trade Partnerships structured to deliver value KPI targets.
Establish powerful partnerships designed to maximize value creation for the Prestige portfolio:
- Execute in-depth product/brand trainings with key trade influencers
- Recruit and retain trade advocates as gatekeepers of luxury portfolio
- Work with Regional Manager (RM) on monthly cadence to deliver core brand forecast estimates
- Maintain clear lines of communication to ensure alignment on tactics, resources and approach to Winning the L3F.
- Coordinate selling efforts with core distributor team in Prestige account universe
- Manage day-to-day performance thru internal KPI trackers and local market data.
- Act as PR Luxury consultant providing category and brand expertise along with HNWI insights and trends.
Prestige HQ Leadership Engagement:
- Work-with Prestige HQ team to cultivate relationships with key top Prestige operator’s/decision makers
- Architect and implement partnership agreements aligned on achieving Prestige KPI expectations.
- Align all relevant PR resources to achieve primary vendor status.
- Fiscally responsible for proper administration of A&P budget to achieve NNS targets.
- Update Fiscal Year Budget Tracker monthly
- Manage T&E responsibly and effectively while remaining within budget for FY
Nature & Scope:
Position works directly with National Director, Prestige Sales on Prestige brands, as well as other key sales and Prestige marketing staff within the company, and is recognized for the mastery of all aspects of sales management, long and short range business planning, motivation, and team building. Communication will include high-level contacts within and outside the company, and position has accountability for critical levels of company resources, including maintenance of distribution channels, and observance of sales management policies and activities. Incumbent plans activities for areas of responsibility on both a long-term and short-term basis, including strategic growth plans. Decisions will impact the entire organization, and errors may cause critical delays, inefficiencies, and expense to the organization
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience / Background: Requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ general work experience; over 5 years of sales experience required; distribution and finance experience a plus. Spirits experience is desired.
about Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is an equal opportunity employer.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.