- Location: Los Angeles, California 90005
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Maximize targeted consumer and influencer Prestige brand engagement through customized activation across PRUSA’s luxury portfolio.
- Provide consistent updates on activation plans, depletion expectations and influencer engagement strategies to all relevant PRUSA and Distributor personnel.
- Work-with Prestige Sales Manager (PSM) and Prestige Senior Commercial Manager on regular cadence to activate PR’s Prestige portfolio within Prestige account universe.
- Engage key influencers with PR’s brand luxury experiences throughout Iconic Consumer Trail.
- Facilitate implementation of existing and creation of bespoke Prestige ritual service tools designed to maximize trial and purchase.
- Build impactful relationships with key influential trade and consumers to maximize brand engagement and advocacy.
- The primary focus of this role is consumer integration with PRUSA’s luxury spirit and champagne brands.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Elevate PRUSA’s strategic market position in the Luxury business channel by:
- Cultivating relationships with account-level trade, key taste-makers and luxury influencers
- Work-with Prestige Sales Manager (PSM) & Prestige HQ to implement made-to-measure service rituals & immersive brand experience designed to engage consumers while simultaneously serving as valuable solutions to operators.
- Architect and implement immersive experiential activations designed to engage and convert key influencers while achieving Prestige KPI value targets.
- Manage performance thru compliance and execution of market Activation Calendar, CRM influencer tracker and value targets
- Execute product/brand trainings with key luxury influencers
- CRM management - Recruit and retain influencers as gatekeepers of our luxury portfolio
- Maintain high-level of interaction and collaboration with local field sales teams and HQ Prestige team
- Devise smart and measurable programs that remain within brand standards/guidelines and keep within budget
- Work with local Regional Manager (RM) and HQ Prestige team on monthly cadence to deliver updates on Prestige activation calendar along with forecasted Prestige core brand depletion estimates.
- Maintain clear lines of communication to ensure alignment on tactics, resources and approach to Winning the L3F
- Manage inventory (product) needs with PSM and core distributor team
- Act as PR Luxury consultant providing category and brand expertise along with luxury insights and trends
Social Digital Engagement:
- Influencer Engagement of our Prestige portfolio through Instagram and Twitter
- Reach - cumulative follower base across digital platforms
- Relevance - social relevance of post to Prestige strategy
- Resonance - audience engagement with post-activity
- Engagement – PLM’s activation engagement
Nature & Scope:
Position works directly with RM, PSM & Prestige HQ team as well as local market peers within the company, and is recognized for the mastery of all aspects of brand activation management, long and short range business planning, motivation, and team building. Communication will include high-level contacts within and outside the company, and position has accountability for critical levels of company resources, including HNWI C-Level executive engagement, observance of sales management policies and activities. Incumbent plans activities for areas of responsibility on both a long-term and short-term basis, including strategic growth plans. Decisions will impact the entire organization, and errors may cause critical delays, inefficiencies, and expense to the organization.
Education: Bachelor’s degree recommended
Experience / Background: Requires a minimum of 5-7 years general work experience; over 5 years of sales experience required; distribution and finance experience a plus. Spirits experience is desired.
about Pernod Ricard USA
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such prestigious brands as ABSOLUT® Vodka, Chivas Regal® Scotch Whisky, The Glenlivet® Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson® Irish Whiskey, Malibu®, Kahlúa® Liqueur, Beefeater® Gin, and Avión™ Tequila (through a joint venture with Tequila Avión); such superior wines as Jacob's Creek® and Brancott Estate®; and such exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jouët® Champagne, G.H. Mumm™ Champagne and Mumm Napa® sparkling wines. Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics. Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development. Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
* Pernod Ricard USA is an equal opportunity employer.
* Offers will be subject to United States local terms.