- Location: Chicago, Illinois 60618
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Importer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Sr. Regional Director
- # of Direct Reports: None
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
· Proximo Key Account Development
1) Identify and establish a working relationship with the top On Premise Accounts in assigned territory.
2) Work with local Distributor sales reps and management in perfecting these accounts:
¨ Drink features
¨ Menu Placements
¨ Back Bar Presence
¨ Shelf Standards
¨ Display Presence
¨ Cold Box
· Provide Feedback to local management on competitive brand activity, pricing and promotion.
· Assist local management in creating brand programming with distributor.
· Identify key local “Multi-Unit “ Regional On Premise accounts with in assigned territory. Once Identified, set a regular call schedule to present Proximo Brands.
· Identify key accounts for” New Brand “launches and provide feedback to local Management and Brand Manager on a scheduled basis.
· Manage all Proximo Spirits Brand promotions with in assigned territory. This to include but not limited to the following:
1) Identifying key on premise promotional accounts that meet the Brands profile.
2) Set promotional dates and times with accounts.
3) Identify and manage the local promotional agency.
4) Attend and monitor Brand promotions and make any necessary adjustments.
5) Provide feedback to local management and Brand Managers on a scheduled basis.
· Manage/Order POS to ensure use during key promotions and provide feedback on its effectiveness.
· Manage the local promotional Budget and track Spend to ensure budget attainment.
· Conduct trade/account staff training as required.
· Build relationship with key influential bartenders to aid in advocacy of the brands
· Ensure brand marketing materials are places with the assigned account base as appropriate
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 4 plus years relevant experience in the consumer goods industry, spirits experience and/or 3 tier distribution experience preferred
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with distributors and accounts
· Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, time management and presentation skills required
· Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have the ability to navigate sales reporting systems
· Must have a valid state drivers license
about Proximo Spirits Inc
PROXIMO’s portfolio of premium spirits consists of world class brands across a number of different categories. PROXIMO, translated as “next’ in Spanish, is a leader in innovative marketing. We remind consumers to please enjoy our products responsibly.