- Location: Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Promotional Agency
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Field Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people.
Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo and Life Is Good, while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
The On Premise Activation Specialists will be responsible for implementing initiatives that support Diageo’s brands in the On Premise to increase brand awareness and drive consumer trial in On Premise.
- Developing and executing on-premise specific programs in strategically important image accounts (i.e. Clusters)
- Leverage brand assets across the on-premise channel
- Establishing brand presence at key social occasions that impact the On-Premise/Nightlife
- Win the hearts and minds of On-Premise opinion leaders and the On-Premise industry
The net result of these activities is for Diageo to be viewed as delivering innovative brands in the On Premise by consumers and customers, On Premise remains a top awareness driver for Diageo.
ACTIVITIES TO DELIVER ON KPI’s
I. Account Visits:
- Visit key accounts to establish relationships with key influencers
- Account list will be 40 key accounts within the market
- Works with accounts to drive menu features, nightly specials for the Diageo brands
- Schedules feature activations and confirms product inventory requirements and details with account manager or bartender
II. Staff Trainings
- Build brand advocacy through brand specific trainings for key staff in on-premise accounts (bartenders, wait-staff)
III. On-Premise Samplings
- On Premise Specialist will educate consumers and trade on a set list of brands, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the category, brand, history, production and taste profile
IV. Deliver local communication & social/digital output with On-Premise programs & accounts
- Will create a public profile on social media sites and be required to post images and approved content for the brands (where legal)
- In addition to the above activities, On Premise Specialist's will also be responsible for the following:
- Attend in-depth brand training and activation training
- Visit accounts regularly to establish relationships with key staff
- Set-up and execute all consumer and gatekeeper sampling events
- Beyond formal staff trainings, educate members of the trade on brands as appropriate (i.e. While the account is slow and they are sitting at the bar)
- Provide samples to consumers (where legal)
- Impart brand history, production and taste profile knowledge to consumers
- Introduce brand stories to consumers to heighten the emotional connection to the brand
- Distribute branded merchandise
- Complete and submit expense reports for promotional activity with the web portal
- Work with Inspira Client Services team to create summary program recaps that identify key learning’s, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
- Dress appropriately to represent Diageo and its desire to reach the Millennial/ Account Cluster demographic
- Previous industry experience – bartender, mixologist, field sales, etc
- Knowledge of spirits/beer/wine
- Motivated self-starter, outgoing, gregarious personality, articulate and charismatic
- In-depth understanding of target consumer
- Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- In-depth understating of on premise account universe in activation neighborhood
This full-time role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including company-paid medical, dental, vision, 401k and PTO.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
about Inspira Marketing Group
We are a consumer engagement agency that
expertly activates Brands at the exact moment of need, desire, and passion.
We don’t just act, we activate – delivering carefully researched, quality crafted experiential campaigns that are custom fit to the essence of the brand promise and, most importantly its target audience, at just the right time and place.
Inspira is evolving the successful approach to experiential marketing by:
- Going Beyond the Demographics
- We develop a richer and more robust understanding of our targeted consumer by moving beyond typical demographics to deep-dive, get-your-feet-on-the-ground-and-your-hands-dirty ethnographics that position us within the target audience so that we can effectively and efficiently usher the brand into perfect position.
- Turning Insights into Action
- We create meaningful and memorable engagements by drawing on these ethnographies, as well as a database of the outcomes of tens-of-thousands of consumer interactions and carefully curated exit interviews, and through real-time strategic assessments and informed tactical adjustments.
- Offering a Real Return on Investment Brand activation is more than measuring foot traffic and samples distributed. We look at an aggregation of Reach, Impact, and ROI through a proprietary process the produces real numbers and a real advantage. Inspira is leading the way by committing to an investment in measuring real returns so our clients can enjoy the maximum return on investment.