- Brand Name:Remy Martin, Cointreau, LOUIS XIII, Mount Gay Rum, Bruichladdich, Westland Distillery, The Botanist
- Location: Dallas, Texas 75303
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Vice President, National Accounts, On Premise
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
The role of the Rémy Cointreau USA National Accounts Manager- On-Premise is to contribute to growth of our portfolio directly in his/her assigned universe of accounts, and through our wholesalers in his/her geographical territory.
National Account Development- (Approximate Time Allocation-70%)
- Develop customized programs for his/her assigned universe of accounts that will maximize the sale of RCUSA brands in a manner that is consistent with brand strategies and company guidelines.
- Present and secure implementation of programs for our brands within his/her universe of accounts.
- Develop “Best in Class” professional relationships with his/her accounts’ key decision makers.
Regional Account Development- (Approximate Time Allocation-20%)
- Managing the wholesaler’s execution levels for key national and regional programs in his/her geographical territory, providing support as necessary to attain goals.
- Develop and review wholesaler specific “scorecard” to monitor key national and regional programs.
- Communicate compliance status within top priority accounts and help lead activities to close gaps.
Reporting & Financial Controls-- (Approximate Time Allocation-10%)
- Administratively control all fiscal budgets within assigned territory through internal systems (SAP), and manage account level investments consistent with brand development.
- Analyzing national execution levels for our brands within his/her universe of accounts and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop a working knowledge of operational areas of each assigned account to: a) understand the accounts beverage program direction and identify brand opportunities; b) design and recommend workable programs; c) provide the company with insight and trends.
- Maintain street level and headquarter awareness of all market factors affecting RCUSA, Inc. brands through field surveys and headquarter contact, with concern for: a) competitive programs; b) account developments and plans, and c) market opportunities.
- Establish regular contact frequency with distributor National Account team management and account managers to: a) set/review Regional Chain goals; b) review national program compliance; c) provide training and assistance on RCUSA brands.
- Embrace the Availability-Visibility-Activation business & KPI measurement model. This will be the basis for the on-premise national accounts “scorecard” used evaluate account and dining channel performance against RCUSA goals.
- Establish regular contact with the RCUSA sales team in your geographical region to: a) review status of wholesaler regional chain goals; b) review national program compliance; c) identify market level opportunities for improvement.
- Participate, as appropriate, in Quarterly Business Reviews with assigned distributors to review compliance, national and regional program status, and execution against goals.
- Work directly with National Accounts Marketing Director to develop effective and relevant brand programs, and construct marketing/financial based presentations to support planned initiatives. Goals should include use of appropriate data sources such as Nielsen, Technomics, and Spcetra where appropriate.
- Develop productive working relationships with all levels of the RCUSA Sales & Marketing teams.
- Stay compliant with the legal guidelines at Federal and State levels.
- Work within assigned budgets.
- Requires a BA/BS in business-related major (such as Marketing, Accounting, Economics etc) or a minimum of five (5) years of sales management experience.
- A minimum four (4) years in alcohol beverage industry is desirable (knowledge of wines & sprits is critical).
- On-premise channel experience, specifically with multi-unit customers highly desired.
- Must be willing to perform business-related travel (some overnights) of approximately 30%.
about Remy Cointreau USA
In the world of wines and spirits, the Remy Cointreau Group is an unusually exclusive player, with a limited range of brands all positioned at the top end of their market – from the premium level upwards to the outer limits of quality and price.
The key to the ambition of Remy Cointreau is a truly extraordinary portfolio of brands: names like Louis XIII, Remy Martin, Cointreau, Metaxa, Bruichladdich and Mount Gay. Each one is a piece of history, and each is entirely beyond imitation.
The group’s upmarket strategy is developed by 1800 employees and applied to 160 countries.