- Location: Denver, Colorado 80202
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
The Market Manager is responsible for contributing to the achievement of the Divisional profit and volume goals by working directly with Key Distributor Sales Management and Sales Representatives in the proper execution of all Divisional Marketing and Sales programming.
Responsibilities (Bulleted description of specific duties and job functions):
- Executes all local market programming as validated in the Planning meeting via the FPP calendars. This would include working closely with key distributor personnel within each Division (i.e. District Managers) to help insure program execution.
- Understanding of all market channels and works in these channels with distributors sales teams to expand distribution, provide brand expertise and compliance.
- Works directly with Field marketing, coordinating all key market visitors to insure proper compliance with all market visitor needs.
- Given an Ambassador market, the Market Manager will operate as the “Team leader” for the Ambassador by providing direction, participating in all conference calls with HQ and Next Level and ensuring that all Brand Ambassador Programs are fully and properly executed by the distributor.
- Works with the distributor to gather all relevant price and merchandising survey data on a timely basis before all planned pricing reviews.
- Works closely with the Field Marketing to ensure the FPP calendars are properly maintained. Responsible for working with the FMA to ensure the proper use of POS, including managing the POS inventory within distributor warehouses.
- Directly responsible for the regular communication of competitive intelligence to Field Marketing, the Business Analyst and the Region Manager.
Supervisory Responsibility/Direct Reports (Number and Band of employees supervised, both direct and indirect): None
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or other business-related discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in distribution management.
- Prior experience in the alcohol beverage industry is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft OfficeSuite is essential.
- The ability to perform work-related travel (some overnights) up to 20% of work time is required.
about Remy Cointreau USA, Inc.
At Rémy Cointreau USA, our great brands are built by a passionate and dedicated workforce committed to our goal of delivering the highest value per case in the industry. Our employees are ambassadors of both our brands and our values. The qualities of ingenuity, courage, innovation and dedication are interwoven between our brands and our employees. We believe in investment in the growth and development of our employees, who are charged with carrying on the rich heritage and tradition of the Rémy Cointreau brands.