- Brand Name:Russian Standard Vodka, Gancia Sparkling Wines, De Luze Cognac, Imperia Vodka, Green Mark Vodka
- Location: San Francisco, California 94102
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Regional Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: 75,000
- Bonus: 40%
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
Market Manager with primary focus on the On premise in San Francisco, CA.
- Drive the wholesaler’s focused implementation of sales programming in all markets.
- Call on and activate Key Accounts in the market. This includes implementing creative programs to activate the consumer.
- Actively develop and manage relationships with wholesaler personnel including channel VPs, Merchandising VPs, Sales Managers, and Sales Reps.
- Ensure POS and other marketing assets are utilized in the field with correct programs. Participate in the development of program-specific POS.
- Spend time each month surveying the market to ensure that distribution, pricing, POS, displays, programs, menus and ads are executed to standard.
- Travel when appropriate to observe business conditions and to call on key buyers, distributor personnel, interact and work with RSV company sales personnel.
- Activation management – implement creative programs to activate consumer i.e. samples, special offers, IRCs, MIRs, on premise promotions, etc.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in the beverage alcohol industry, preferably in a sales role. Strong knowledge of the retail environment, both On and Off-Premise.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to direct the RSV brands.