- Location: Houston, Texas 77002
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Craft and Specialty Spirits Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance
As a part of Sazerac Brand Ambassadors Inc., [a division of Sazerac Company], the Craft Spirits Specialist for the Bond & Royal Spirits Co. portfolio (i.e. Del Maguey, Siete Leguas, Glenfarclas, PuebloViejo, Dimmi, Pere Magloire and more) is responsible for positioning our portfolio as the authority in the craft & specialty spirits space through continual transfer of brand, category and industry knowledge while exceeding sales expectations, developing and implementing tactical programs to accelerate usage rates and being recognized as the category brand experts.
The Craft Spirits Specialist will position, promote, sell and effectively increase the share of mind and sales velocities of this unique offering. The Craft Spirits Specialist is ultimately responsible for achieving volume objectives for priorities in the market. . The Craft Spirits Specialist will be responsible for using Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to ensure execution standards are achieved in respective market. The Craft Spirits Specialist is also responsible for executing identified priorities and projects to ensure that the territory is focused on reaching long term growth goals. The Craft Spirits Specialist is looked at to provide market intelligence regarding trending brands and competitive activity.
As a Craft Spirits Specialist for Sazerac Brand Ambassadors, Inc. and Bond & Royal Co. one is responsible for, however not limited to:
· Achieving volume objectives for assigned brands and market.
· Identify key market influencers, establish relationships and develop into raving fans.
· Execute and provide feedback on performance against KPI's via tracking tool.
· Identify grassroots opportunities through market research and activate.
· Effectively source, develop and implement appropriate market efforts designed to grow
adoption and sales of our portfolio. Ensure they are rooted in KPI's.
· Build relationships with key distributor personnel, retailers and industry influencers.
· Utilize various resources to keep industry and brand knowledge current and relevant.
· Monitor and ensure volume objectives are achieved in the market by:
o Supporting distributor sales activities.
o Monitoring agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key accounts in market.
o Calling on Key On & Off Premise accounts with sales personnel and independently, to
follow up on distributor execution.
· Communicate regularly and work effectively with the Sales Manager and
Marketing Managers on market research findings as well as determine goals, Key
Performance Indicators and performance against each.
about SBA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Sazerac)
SBA is a Sazerac company engaged in increasing brand awareness of brands such as Fireball, Firefly, Buffalo Trace, Black Magic, Dr. McGillicuddy’s, 99, Legacy, and Sweet Heat through grass roots marketing, nurturing and growing relationships with customers and business partners, conducting retail promotions and providing resources to effectively execute sales drivers.
SBA also supports Bond and Royal Spirits Co. [a division of Sazerac] as they promote, sell and effectively increase the share of mind and sales velocities of a unique offering of craft and specialty spirits which are rich in history, unrivaled in quality and are driven by some of the most unique and spirited partners in the spirits industry. They include such treasures as Del Maguey Single Village Mezcals, Pisco, Siete Leguas Tequila, Pere Magloire Calvados, and Glenfarclas Scotch.