- Brand Name:Cold Spell Whiskey
- Location: Saint Louis, Missouri 63115
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Contract
- Reports to: Next Level Program Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: 40,000
- Bonus: $3,000
Shortly after Prohibition ended in the United States, Heaven Hill Distilleries, Inc., was founded in Bardstown, Kentucky by the Shapira family to produce and market Bourbon and premium American whiskeys. Today, Heaven Hill is the nation’s sixth-largest distilled spirits supplier with a broad portfolio that includes Evan Williams Bourbon, Burnett’s Vodka, Deep Eddy Vodka, Hpnotiq and Domaine de Canton liqueurs.
Cold Spell is a new whiskey brand from Heaven Hill that is capitalizing on the growth the growing shot trend and shot occasion! Cold Spell is the cool mint whiskey that combines the bold taste of whiskey with a perfectly balanced mint flavor. Cool min is the new hot shot!
NEXT LEVEL MARKETING COMPANY SUMMARY
Next Level is one of the beverage industry’s leading brand activation agencies. We operate nationally to build premium brands with our team of experienced and passionate beverage professionals specializing in Brand Ambassador Programs, Consumer Sampling Programs, Special Events and Consulting Services.
The Cold Spell Ambassadors report directly to a Next Level Program Director with strong dotted line reporting to a Heaven Hill local sales leader in their market. Regular communication with the brand marketing team is also a position requirement.
The contracted Ambassador is responsible for the implementation and execution of brand building activities defined by Heaven Hill sales and marketing teams in predetermined, key on-premise accounts, as well as account-based brand development for one individual brand assigned within the Heaven Hill brand portfolio, working with Heaven Hill and the local distributor. The Ambassador is also responsible for managing relationships/partnerships with key distributor personnel, trade and consumers within his or her assigned territory.
- Champion brand in local territory
- Communicate brand information and train local distributors and trade
- Be knowledgeable of history, tasting profiles and key selling points of brand and Heaven Hill
- Assist with introducing product to new venues and gaining visibility
ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIPS AND MANAGEMENT
- Execute regular bar spends to gain sips on lips for new consumers
- Set up formal promotions for accounts
- Build and manage strong partnerships with bartenders in target accounts
- Develop and implement ideas that grow the brand presence in target accounts
- Work closely with Heaven Hill team on all marketing and trade materials, initiatives, events, etc. needed for the implementing our strategy, plans or tactics
- Communicate to distributor sales staff all activities with accounts
- Develop expertise in the local bar scene in order to support opportunities for the brand to engage with influential bartenders and gatekeepers
- Support local Heaven Hill Sales and Marketing Managers on account selection for on-premise activities
- Increase brand awareness and knowledge among distributor employees by offering assistance such as sample ordering, account visits and/or ride-along visits, attending team meetings, thorough and quick follow-up to voice and email communication
- Brainstorm and execute event calendar in coordination with sales manager to drive customer awareness and sales, such as sponsorships, parties, trade events, etc.
- Coordinate and ensure product availability with distributor sales rep
PLANNING AND REPORTING
- Provide regular and ongoing weekly and monthly reports to Heaven Hill and key distributor personnel
- Complete tracker detailing account activity on a weekly basis; submit monthly budget reports/trackers to Heaven Hill
This position works with minimal day to day supervision and a high degree of accountability for results delivery. Self-discipline, organization and independent judgment are required.
Approximately 35-40 hours/week with non-traditional hours
· Spirit industry marketing or sales experience with local market account relationships
· Detailed oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
· Be comfortable with cold calling on accounts to sell in distribution and programming
· Ability to understand, manage and responsibly track assigned budgets
· Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and web-based reporting tools
· Experience utilizing social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter
· Clean driving record with ability to provide own transportation to and from accounts
about Next Level Marketing
Next Level is a Westport, CT based marketing and promotion agency focused on building premium beverage brands.
We have a team of 70 full-time beverage professionals supported by over 100 part-time staff operating nationally in 25 key markets.
Our mission is to help a diverse portfolio of both small and large clients successfully achieve their brand building objectives.
We specialize in the selection, training and management of ambassador teams that execute brand building and volume driving activities for our client brands. Next Level provides a full array of services that includes:
- On And Off-Premise Sampling
- Custom Consumer Research
- National Accounts Consulting
- Training And Education
- New Product Launches
- Secret Shopper Programs
- POS Development And Production
- Drink Strategy And Development
- Sales Presentations
- Competitive Surveys And Analysis
- Multicultural Marketing Programs
- Tracking & Measurement Systems