- Brand Name:Trinchero Family Estates
- Location: San Francisco, California 94102
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Young’s Market Company (YMCo)
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Are you seeking an exceptional opportunity to partner with a major wine supplier and represent its portfolio exclusively? You must have wine or spirits knowledge and wine or spirits sales experience to qualify!
Position: On Premise Brand Development Manager (representing Trinchero Family Estates portfolio)
Reports to: Young’s Market Company (YMCo)
To maximize the sales of Trinchero Family Estates brands in high profile accounts through effective account management, selling execution and communication resulting in the achievement of company and client objectives.
Expected to plan time and activities to ensure achievement of Trinchero and YMCo established goals and sales objectives within assigned accounts by:
• Effectively executing Trinchero Portfolio distribution and volume through various qualitative drivers – distribution, drink/wine lists, BTG, promotions, banquets, special events, new account openings and other opportunities.
• Conducting staff training and education in all assigned accounts pertaining to TFE brands.
• Identifying opportunities, developing and implementing ‘Account Action Plans’.
• Developing monthly, weekly and daily written plans for execution in conjunction with YMCo Account Managers
• Creating customer business building concepts to increase Trinchero share and volume.
• Working collaboratively with supplier personnel to develop product knowledge, assist with presentations and activate account action plans.
• Working collaboratively with YMCo District Managers, Key Account Managers and sales team in assigned area of responsibility.
Expected to obtain Trinchero and YMCo quotas and revenue growth by:
• Selling concepts and consulting with the customer on strategies that will collectively enhance both business models.
• Building relationships and an effective partnership with the ultimate decision maker in assigned accounts.
• Utilizing pricing and promotion strategies, marketing opportunities, servicing, merchandising and category management skills.
• Strong cohesive relationship with YMCo District Managers and Sales Team
Expected to serve as information resources for, and conduits between, the field and the company’s management by:
• Communicating issues, opportunities and market intelligence through effective written, electronic and verbal means.
• Communicating with YMCo Account Manager all activity based accomplishments and any sales that need to be transmitted.
Job Specific Competencies
Sales Tasks & Activities: Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization’s products or services.
Knowledge of Customers & Sales Channels: Knowledge of specific customer’s business operations and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling the organization’s products and services to each. Utilize customer profile and information for the purpose of sales.
Knowledge of Product Line: Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
• 2 years of sales experience within the beverage alcohol industry
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and objection handling skills
• Prior experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office environment
• Proven abilities to develop selling strategies targeted to enhance wine and spirit sales within an account
• Proven track record of successful selling
• Ability to work with management, colleagues, and customers throughout the business and industry at every level
• Key attributes (i.e. entrepreneurial self-starter, ambitious personality, accountable, action oriented, etc.)
• Must possess valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and clean DMV record.
about Trinchero Family Estates
Trinchero Family Estates is wholly owned and operated by the Trinchero family, Napa Valley vintners since 1948. The TFE portfolio includes more than 40 brands including Sutter Home, Ménage à Trois, Trinchero Napa Valley, Napa Cellars, Folie à Deux, Terra d’Oro, SeaGlass, and the number one alcohol-removed wine, Fre. TFE also markets and sells a stable of notable brands including Joel Gott Wines, Charles & Charles, Taken Wine Co., and Bandit. TFE’s import portfolio also includes Angove Wines from Australia; Doña Paula Wines from Argentina; Carmen and the Wave Wines from Chile; and a spirits portfolio that includes Amador Whiskey Co and Tres Agaves Tequilas. Visit www.tfewines.com to learn more.