- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: State Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
The Indiana Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brand State Priorities. These objectives are achieved with extensive brand knowledge and through industry contacts both on and off premise. The Indiana Sales Representative represents Sazerac at various functions and supports the Indiana State Manager in development of programs and ensuring distributor accountability.
Additional responsibilities for the Indiana Sales Representative include:
- Achieve volume objectives for the brand state priorities in Washington
- Monitor and ensure Brand State Priority volume objectives are achieved in Indiana
- Support distributor in sales merchandising activities such as building displays, developing and displaying point of sale, etc.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) with key retailers in Indiana
- Execute on the identified Priorities, Projects and Tasks to ensure Indiana is properly focused on the highest priority and highest reward project
- Support Indiana Sales Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers
- Provide retail level (on and off-premise) intelligence via quarterly Competitive Brand Information reports regarding trending brands and emerging consumer behavior and consumption patterns
- Previous sales experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or commensurate experience
- A valid driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Willingness to Travel
- 3+ years relevant sales/wine sales experience
about Sazerac Company
A career at Sazerac is more than working for a leading U.S. spirits supplier, with the world’s most decorated distillery, and a portfolio of award-winning brands; it’s an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with an entrepreneurial spirit.
With over 227 years as an independent, family-owned, private company, we attribute our success to the unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology and most importantly, our people.
Become one of the secret ingredients that make our company so successful. We invite you to search for a new opportunity with us.