- Location: North Hollywood, California 91601
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Coffee
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0-2
- Base Pay: DOE
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Vehicle Allowance
•Use our CRM/Accounting tools (SugarCRM/Quickbooks/NowCommerce) to monitor account health and identify areas of strength, risk, opportunity, and threats.
• Qualify food service customer eligibility based on company requirements and forward to the correct department.
• Partner with Customer Service Representative’s to meet and exceed customers' service expectations.
• Provide timely, accurate, helpful, and insightful information to customer/prospect regarding products and services.
• Generate accurate and timely sales orders and invoices with minimal errors and process customer changes/credits/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
•Maintain current customer contact information
• Increase brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product knowledge, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points.
•Collaborate with Sales team to push recommended targets and ensure complete coverage of existing and potential customer accounts (including, but not limited to: upselling orders, notifying accounts of special promotions, & sharing product knowledge).
• Follow guided report analysis to ensure account health and engagement.
• Provide timely feedback to the Company regarding service failures or customer/prospect concerns.
• Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating paperwork, faxing, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic information, and other tasks as needed.
• Travel may be required for training's, meetings, or other scheduled events.
• Follow all Company and Store policies when conducting field visits.
• Continually grow product knowledge through resourcefulness, research, and company-provided training, fueled by your curiosity and interest in the business.
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Bi-lingual a plus.
• High School diploma or Associate’s Degree and 1 year exp. working in food service, sales, customer service, or related field.
• Business-to-business product and services experience, working with a sales rep force.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to listen effectively.
• Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
• The ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits.Strong presentation and negotiation skills
• Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
• Able to work both independently and as a team in order to drive projects and fulfill deadlines.
• Comfortable with changing work environments; standing, walking, sitting, or driving.
• Exhibits professionalism, punctuality, and office etiquette.
• QuickBooks software experience.
• Microsoft Word & Excel savvy.
about Groundwork Coffee
For more than 25 years, Groundwork has been a homegrown coffee and tea destination, handcrafting delicious drinks from the finest ingredients. Our borderline-obsessive commitment to each cup and every customer — in warm, inviting cafés that capture the flavor of their neighborhoods — is a fundamental part of our story. Come to think of it, it is our story.
Groundwork rose from the sands of Venice Beach, CA, as a single coffee and tea shop (complete with a custom-built, small-batch roaster) that also sold rare and used books. Local demand soon became so great, we began roasting 24/7 and, wisely, got out of the book business.
Flash-forward a few years: Our single-roaster operation morphed into one of the first certified organic coffee roasters in California and, now, a certified organic roaster in Portland. Our sustainable, relationship-based, organic coffee sourcing set an industry standard, as did our solar-powered, low-emissions roasting technology. Today, we have multiple café locations around L.A. and in Portland, and distribute our coffees and teas throughout the U.S. Our wholesale division, Groundwork Coffee Co., is the leading provider of brewed organic coffee in Southern California and has been the coffee of choice at The Academy Awards®, The Emmy Awards, The Grammy Awards, and countless other shows.