- Location: Miami, Florida 33114
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Organic Drinks
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Field Marketing Manager (FMM) for the East Coast
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Job DescriptionThis position is responsible for managing Health-Ade strategy and goals into tactics and executing across a local region/market. S/he will manage the local region, drive field marketing business plans and metrics for growth, and collaborate closely with key departments. This role reports to the Field Marketing Manager (FMM) for the East Coast and is accountable for growing and retaining the Health- Ade customer base, word-of-mouth, brand awareness and loyalty, and support product sales within his/her region.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field Marketing Coordinator Management
- Sources, local contractors/vendors of Brand Ambassadors (BA) and local sampling events and demos on a weekly basis
- Researches, secures and manages execution of local events and partnerships
- Manage high volume of events, often times occurring simultaneously
- Meets weekly with regional sales representative to collaborate with and support sales initiatives in the region
- Manage the inventory located in a local storage facility for Health-Ade products and event equipment/supplies
- Manage the budget and activation plans to meet the Field Marketing Objectives of Health-Ade
- Plan and manage all aspects of the event planning process: pre, during and post duties
- including: personnel, product delivery/distribution, refrigeration, transportation, supplies, contracts, insurance, permits
- Travel and stay onsite at event in the assigned region. Occasional travel and hotel stay over nights and weekends required
- Maintain a weekly status report to review with FMM when necessary
- Drives Field Marketing Business Objectives and Metrics for Growth
- Collects strategic directions, objectives and goals from Health-Ade Headquarters and manages the expectations for the assigned region/market.
- Optimize use of resources, while maintaining a healthy volume of activity in each market
- Leads and collects all market planning, reporting and recapping data for the region.
- Collaborates with FMM to consistently develop avenues for resource maximization, consumer impact and retail sales
- Actively participates in Sales, Distributor, Merchandising and Retail efforts
- Live a healthy lifestyle to represent the Health-Ade brand
- Willingness and openness to receive constructive feedback positively
- Dynamic communicator, engaging and persuasive public speaker/presenter
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable to changing environments
- Self-motivated and team-spirited
- Strategic, intellectually curious, innovative and resourceful
- Bachelor degree from accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years event marketing and management experience
- Strong understanding of natural products and yoga/fitness lifestyle trends.
- Knowledge of Kombucha is a plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Google Docs. Ability to learn and use new technology that is associated with the job
- Some experience using social media tools
- Professional experience in managing budgets
- Optimistic and motivating BA’s with strong coaching skills
- Exceptional planner and project manager with strong event production background
- Ownership and/or use of a reliable automobile with auto insurance coverage
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to travel 25%+ of the year within the assigned region and ability to work on weekends and evenings
- Must be able to, at a minimum, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Residence in Miami, FL preferable
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- This is a full- time, exempt position
about Health-Ade LLC
Health-Ade was founded by a husband, a wife, and a best friend—all looking to bring the best kombucha to the Southern California marketplace.Founded in their small apartment in Los Angeles—with a tiny credit card and a big dream—Health-Ade is made the “old-fashioned” way, as nature intended. They are fully dedicated to offering the highest quality and best tasting kombucha you can buy. They do this by committing to things like:pulling out all the stops to ensure the culture is healthy and strong, using only the best ingredients available (like organic and seasonal farmers’market cold-pressed fruit for flavoring), and keeping harmful plastic and UVs away from the entire fermentation and bottling process (yes, they make it all in glass!). Hand-crafted in small batches right here in Los Angeles, Health-Ade also works hard to support the local community, as demonstrated by their efforts in growing Farmers’ Markets and partnering with farms, their collaboration with regional non-profits, and their drive to increase understanding and importance of natural health and wellness(check out their blog at www.health-ade.com/blog).