- Location: Los Angeles, California 90001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Promotional Agency
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Momentum Stoli Producer
- # of Direct Reports: 0
about this job
We are looking for an elit Brand Ambassador to help lead our program in Los Angeles!
The elit by Stolichnaya Brand Ambassador is responsible for the implementation and execution of brand building activities on premise as well as account-based brand development and sales for the Stolichnaya franchise with a nearly exclusive focus on elit by Stolichnaya, and secondarily the Stoli Premium line. The Brand Ambassador is also responsible for developing relationships/partnerships with key distributor personnel, trade, and consumers within their assigned territory.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: delivering on KPI goals, optimize ultra-luxury sales, identifying opportunities that generate press and buzz around the brand, enhance bartender's perception of elit, become brand advocates, identifying high profile PR and sponsorship opportunities, communicating account-level information to WGS and distributor sales reps, conducting brand education events and growing the brand within key on-premise accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of programs within accounts as well as be responsible for ensuring distribution and KPI (key performance indicators) achievement within target accounts. This role reports into the Momentum Producer and will work with the guidance of the Stoli Brand Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with national journalists as well as local journalists in each market for trade, industry and lifestyle media. Using opportunities to build awareness around events and new product releases.
- Utilizing assets to develop awareness around the brand, recruiting new consumers and ultimately rewarding loyal consumers.
- Being responsible for distribution of the core range, staff training, regular attendance/relationship building and consumer sampling at key on-trade accounts in each core market
- Working with sales to optimize ultra-luxury sales, identifying opportunities that generate press and buzz around the brand
- Act as local brand champion for elit by Stolichnaya. Communicate brand information to local distributors, trade, and consumers.
- Review history, tasting profiles and key selling points
- Conduct competitive tastings with key on-trade staff
- Help WGS Division Marketing Director and local team introduce elit by Stolichnaya to distributors and gain visibility at distributor meetings.
Account Sell-In and Management
- Work with local distributor team as well as DMD and local sales managers on account selection for on premise promotions and overall distribution targets.
- Build relationships with key accounts that fit brand profile
- Become a local expert on the local bartender and cocktail scene in order to identify opportunities for the brand
- Conduct brand training to account staff & management after sell-in
- Sell in product with distributor sales rep or WGS sales manager (depending on market) and followup to ensure account orders and receives it
- Help manage and allocate local POS inventory
- Track budgets by account and type of spend; stay within allocated brand budget
- Increase visibility, distribution & sales within key account universe
- Ensure brand integrity in all activities and act as elit by Stolichnaya brand champion
- Provide reporting to Momentum Stoli Producer and all key stakeholders to demonstrate performance in the market and key accounts.
- Provide recommendations against the target account list and update as needed with new account openings, new opportunities, etc.
- Align with WGS sales teams, DMD’s, & key distributor-partner personnel
- Minimum of five years experience in sales & marketing in a related Wine & Spirits role and 2 years within the assigned market.
- Proven track record of success increasing sales volumes within target accounts.
- Knowledge of local on premise spirits market, including local laws & statutes.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines.
- Self-starter, outgoing personality.
- Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people.
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools.
- Clean driving record and proof of automotive insurance.
- Position contingent upon successful completion of background check.