- Location: Chicago, Illinois 60007
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Director of Sales
- # of Direct Reports: 4
Manage the strategic coverage of retail outlets in distributors territory for luxury fine wine. Drive volume and profit growth in off-premise channel on an annual, monthly customer and brand basis. Develop team through delivery of territory key performance indicators. Create and deploy long-term strategic vision with key local accounts.
- Ongoing training and development of Sales Consultants through continued instruction of the Field Training Reports during regularly scheduled in field work withs, market surveys, and observance of sales team meetings
- Ensure all tools are in place to support attainment of goals and objectives
- Maintain strong relationships with customer base
- Ensure Succession Planning and Catalytic Coaching is implemented throughout team
- Train, coach, and motivate direct reports to deliver maximum impact in the market
- Provide on-going and current assessments of the results of plans by channel, key account, and individual customer
- Lead direct reports effectively by clearly communicating roles and responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables
- Assign goals by individual and assess progress by territory/account for distribution, volume, profit, and sell-through execution.
- Obtain and communicate updated market competitive information.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2 years industry experience
- WSET Level 3 or equivalent preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (finance, operations, IT, HR, project management, etc)
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Must poses a valid driver’s license
Physical Demands of Job:
- Frequent hand motion with answering and dialing phones and computer work.
- Occasional carrying and lifting of 20 pounds to perform various duties as assigned
- Occasional immediate reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Minimal overhead reaching to perform various office duties as assigned
- Occasional standing for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Occasional walking for short amounts of time to perform various office duties
- Extended sitting for long periods of time at desk or workstation
- Minimal squatting or bending to perform various office duties as assigned
about Breakthru Beverage Group
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and Affiliates spanning 19 markets. More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. Breakthru Beverage Group delivers world-renowned brands to the doorsteps of retailers, bars, and restaurant businesses. See our brands Specialties here: http://www.breakthrubev.com/Brands.