- Brand Name:ILLVA Saronno
- Location: New York City, New York 10019
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Other
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: EVP, Disaronno International
- # of Direct Reports: 5
- Base Pay: Neg
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
DIRECTOR of BRAND AMBASSADORS
The Brand Ambassador focuses on building and consolidating effective Brand relationships with the Industry influencers and press – whether that’s via social media or in real life – and assists the Company with its marketing efforts by providing consumers and bartenders education.
She/he demonstrates ability to effectively communicate key points and benefits of the Company’s products and services, along with a great ability to acting as an expert in trade affinity, outreach and mixology.
She/he owns excellent communication and social skills.
Hierarchical report: Regional Director.
Functional report: Head of Bartender Community.
He manages a team of local US B.A.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Solid knowledge of ILLVA Brands marketing goals and develop strong relationships with press andopinion leaders in order to boost and endorse the Brands awareness and values;
· Feed the development of a bartender online community with the aim of recruiting “Brand advocates” that share enthusiasm and excitement about Company’s products and cocktails;
· Be active part of the two main projects of the Brands: Disaronno Mixing Star and Tia Maria Academies, leading the perfect execution and fostering the knowledge;
· Spread the culture around the drinking strategy of each Brand in compliance with the central guidelines;
· Manage the local B.A. team in organizing Global Trade Events – such as Tales of the Cocktails – consumer sampling, seminars, industry events, masterclasses, training, after-parties;
· Relayinsights on the market dynamics, trends and suggestions to the Global & Local Marketing teams
Experience, Qualifications, And Skills Required
· Bartender and/or On-premise familiarity and experience;
· Knowledge of the own country market with an existing network in the On-premise Channel (Bartenders, Accounts);
· Social media expert and active (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
· Comfortable in public speaking and performing alongside proactive in keeping trade press relations;
· Ability to work independently and plan their time/activities to meet their goals (KPIs);
· English language knowledge is mandatory;
· Events planning & management;
· Adherence to legal and ethical compliance;
· Willing to travel also outside the own Country, to be available also in non-traditional work hours;
· Valid driving license.
about Next Level Marketing
Next Level is a Westport, CT based marketing and promotion agency focused on building premium beverage brands.
We have a team of 70 full-time beverage professionals supported by over 100 part-time staff operating nationally in 25 key markets.
Our mission is to help a diverse portfolio of both small and large clients successfully achieve their brand building objectives.
We specialize in the selection, training and management of ambassador teams that execute brand building and volume driving activities for our client brands. Next Level provides a full array of services that includes:
- On And Off-Premise Sampling
- Custom Consumer Research
- National Accounts Consulting
- Training And Education
- New Product Launches
- Secret Shopper Programs
- POS Development And Production
- Drink Strategy And Development
- Sales Presentations
- Competitive Surveys And Analysis
- Multicultural Marketing Programs
- Tracking & Measurement Systems