- Location: New York City, New York 10022
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Importer
- Categories: Customer Service
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Frederick Wildman & Sons, Ltd., fine wine importer, and wholesaler seeks 2 full-time Customer Service Representatives:
One for New York Wholesale
One for National Distributors (domestic orders)
Both positions play a vital role within customer service. The perfect candidate must be highly motivated with exceptional organizational skills and possess positive people management skills.
- Provide intensive customer care to all parties involved, including the Frederick Wildman Sales Team, Frederick Wildman customers, third party warehouse, trucking companies, etc.
- Process Customer Sales Orders within the program and pricing guidelines set forth by sales management.
- Play an active role in placing sales orders, managing sales programs, tracking allocations, releasing backorders and maintaining reservations.
- Capable of issuing debits and credits.
- Assist Customer Service Manager in all matters.
- Customer service skills with a personal care.
- Strong organizational skills and very detail-oriented is a must.
- Excellent computer skills; will need to possess the ability to effectively organize, track and execute daily work flow.
- Must be able to communicate accurately and effectively in a timely fashion.
- The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Open to new projects and additional responsibilities as they may arise.
- Interest to work with a close team in a dynamic and exciting industry.
- Knowledge of SAP
- General understanding of the alcohol import and distribution business.
- Wine Knowledge
about Frederick Wildman & Sons
Pursuing the vision of our namesake founder, Frederick Wildman and Sons, is dedicated to sourcing, distributing and marketing the world’s finest wines and spirits to provide profit to our partner suppliers and distributors, a livelihood for our employees and pleasure to wine and spirit lovers throughout the United States.