- Brand Name:FEW Spirits & Bluecoat Gin
- Location: Miami, Florida 33137
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: VP of Sales
- # of Direct Reports: 1
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
Fast growing craft spirits brand is seeking experienced, entrepreneurial, and driven FL State Manager. This exciting, fast-paced position will promote and continue to grow hot craft spirit brand(s) to on- and off-premise customers.With existing brand presence and rapid growth trends in the territory the FL State Manager will be responsible for continuing the growth through the day-to-day execution of the market sales plan in both on-premise and off-premise accounts across throughout the territory.
· Accountability for growth plan execution
· Achieve assigned distribution, sales, merchandising and profit goals
· Lead and direct territory distributors to achieve company's sales objectives
· Identify and execute on market specific business development opportunities
· Increase company brands' presence in major national and state-wide targeted retail and on-premise accounts
· Work with distributor personnel and accounts in attaining increasing their respective Sales and Distribution objectives
· Coordinate with Head of Sales on programming with assigned Distributor channels, brokers and sales managers
· Develop a key account list and develop personal relationships with Key buyers/owners and managers. Secure product distribution in the assigned account list.
· Closely monitor inventory, sales, chargebacks and program execution by the distributor
· Prepare functional sales reports to include distribution, displays, menu placements (as applicable) and overall distributor sales and goals.
· Monitor and work with manager on territory distributor charge backs.
· Conduct sales meetings both on- and off-premise and provide weekly activity reports to management
· Develop budget recommendation for region and work with Head of Sales to track and ensure proper budget management
· Review shipping and depletion reports regularly and make proactive plans accordingly
· Monitor and report on pricing, current trends and opportunities within the territory.
· Create brand visibility through off-premise displays and on-premise menu features Execute consumer sampling in assigned accounts
This position requires the ability to create and maintain positive relationships with trade customers and distributor personnel.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the spirits industry
· Strong key account relationships
· Ability to work independently and to plan their own time and activities
· Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management skills
· Comfort working on a high-performance, fast paced entrepreneurial team
· Willingness to work full-time, non-traditional hours and travel as required
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to influence and partner with customers
· Business computer proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint, WordAbility to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner at all time