- Brand Name:Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30303
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: National Chain Manager
- # of Direct Reports: n/a
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
Uncap your Potential
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale has built a cult following and garnered many accolades appearing on the list of "50 things to make you say wow" in an issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. Emilio Estevez is a fan of the beer, calling it "the best beer I've ever had in my life". (BourbonBlog.com)
Now the demand for this marriage of Kentucky coopers, bourbon whiskey, and beer has caused us to build not one, not two, but three new breweries to keep up.
Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. is seeking a Chain Account Sales representative.
- Serves as the key contact in assigned off and on premise chain accounts responsible for driving profitability, volume, and consumer awareness of the beer and spirits portfolios.
- Responsible for execution of Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. brand and pricing strategies, and improving share of visibility (i.e. merchandising) and permanent point-of-sale (POS) through retail execution.
- Responsible for achievement of core brand distribution and promotion by understanding and applying local dynamics in executing plans.
- Work with distributors to:
- Provide input based on current market evaluation. Understand distributor off-premise capabilities and execute monthly distributor off-premise plan and measure results. Monitor and communicate competitive activity.
- Increase distributor focus on Alltech Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. brands and programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Alcoholic Beverage industry
- Proven success with chain accounts with a consumer products company (beer category preferred)
- Basic knowledge and skills in Selling, Category Management, Analysis, and Planning and Execution.
- Basic computer software proficiency (MS Office Suite, sales tracking tools).
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and record keeping skills.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be a motivated individual and able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to travel on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment D.O.T physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Must have excellent attendance record and able to provide a reference from a previous manager or employer.
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. No phone calls please.
about Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co.
Alltech made a splash in the beverage industry with the introduction of Kentucky Ale® in 2000. Alltech’s Lexington Brewing and Distilling Co. is the producer of award-winning beer and spirits and has grown to become one of the few joint brewing and distilling operations in the world. Today, its Kentucky Ale family of brews –Kentucky Ale®, Kentucky Kölsch™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale®, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout™, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Seasonal Series, and Kentucky IPA™– has collected numerous medals at events. In 2012, the company became part of the world-renowned Kentucky Bourbon Trail® with the opening of its Town Branch Distillery, which crafts Town Branch® Bourbon, Town Branch Rye whiskey, Pearse Lyons Reserve® malt whiskey, and Bluegrass Sundown® bourbon-infused coffee liqueur.