- Brand Name:Duck Foot Brewing Company
- Location: San Diego, California 92121
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Brewing
- Beverages: Beer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: COO
- # of Direct Reports: 2
- Base Pay: Based on Experience
Required skills listed below...
- Forklift operation/certification.
- Brewery sanitation/cleaning procedures
- Ability to take direction and follow brewery SOP’s
- Keg washer operation.
- Knowledge of transferring and kegging finished beer.
- Portable pump operation
- Familiarity with cold side of brewing process
- Chemical handling
- Some familiarity with brew house operations a plus.
- Familiarity with brewery safety procedures and requirement to use all safety equipment.
- Yeast handling knowledge.
- Knowledge of barrel aging a plus.
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- 1-2 years of direct brewery experience.
- Brewing certifications a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well in a busy environment.
- Familiarity with operation of a bottling or canning line is a plus.
about Duck Foot Brewing Company
In 2012, Head Quack Matt DelVecchio was living it up in cozy New York City. He was brewing away in his casa with the ultimate dream of owning his own craft brewery, funded by his day job as a financial planner. But it was his degree in sculpture that helped his artistic vision overcome the powerful din of the nearby Stock Exchange. Wrench in his plan: Celiac Disease. As his gluten-filled world came crashing down, his wife, Katie, gave him a swift kick in the pants. Make lemons into beer. He discovered a novel way to make beer with a natural enzyme that does nothing more than remove gluten from beer. Rejoice! Soon, the mild-mannered man with the malt mustache and his wife headed west to Encinitas. And they had a kid. And then a San Diego craft brewery and tasting room. And they loved both. To Duck Foot!