- Brand Name:Anheuser Busch
- Location: Bellevue, Washington 98004
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Brewing
- Beverages: Beer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Hiring Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: TBD
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Immediate opening for a Category Space Analyst with a fortune 500 company. The position will be working as a Category Space Analyst in the Seattle WA area offering stability, growth and exciting projects.
- As a Category Analyst, you will create Best in Class planograms utilizing JDA.
- Experience in the beverage industry is a big plus
- Maintain existing sets and new store builds.
- Assist sales in creating presentations for the retailer.
- Provide insights to the retailer upon request.
- Cross-trained on IRI scan data
- Retailer focused space reporting and basic analysis
- MUST have Bachelor's degree
- Experience creating planograms with JDA
- Consumer Product Goods experience
- Strong analytical and relationship building skills
- Experience with syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of professionals, strong oral and written communication skills, good judgment, time-management skills, and creativity.
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize.
Envision, LLC., headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, with branch offices in Phoenix, Arizona, and Marshalltown, Iowa., has been a leader in the IT Staffing industry and marketing specialists for over 30 years through booms, busts, and recoveries. Our culture is a rewarding, fun working environment emphasizing integrity, creativity, hard work, knowledge and skills. We care about our long term relationships with consultants and offer fair compensation and customized, comprehensive, cafeteria benefit packages. Envision consultants work on cutting- edge technology projects at companies that are leaders in technology.
Envision offers full service staffing including contractors, right-to-hire and permanent placement services and has proven expertise in IT staffing and Marketing Specialists including:
· Category Space Analysts
· Business and Systems Analysts
· Marketing Specialists and Marketing Analysts
Envision's clients are many of the largest companies in the USA as well as State and Federal governments and small to medium sized businesses. Our stability, strong financial position, client retention, and referral programs have fueled our growth. We employ a comprehensive recruiting process to attract top IT Talent to our core team and to meet or exceed our client's expectations.