- Brand Name:AQUAhydrate
- Location: Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Retailer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: H2O
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: N/A
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Build strong relationships with Top 100 assigned accounts within assigned territory
- Sell-in and build displays, merchandise p.o.s, increase cold availability, and reduce out of stocks
- Daily recaps to distributor and direct manager.
- Early AM start depending on market and accounts that need to be visited
- Must be able to hit minimum 15 accounts per day
- Collaborate with distributor on brand and sales objectives, through ride-withs, team meetings, and general sales meetings
- Conduct product education / samplings, educate store personnel and consumers and complete post sampling recap.
- Generate and develop records of sales, accomplishments and quotas in an organized list for accounts
- Continue to work with key accounts in targeted territory and be primary point of contact for any potential problems and primary contact for resolving issues
- Monitor and report competitive activity, brand movement, pricing, and distribution attack and report to Sales and Marketing team
- Organize weekly schedule to reflect growth opportunities
- Minimum of 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have accessibility to the car
- Self starter with positive can do energy
- Willingness to work full-time, non traditional hours as required and travel throughout assigned territory
- Must be exetremely reliable, possess an incredible work ethic, and willing to go above and beyond for AQUAhydrate
- Candidate must be a high performing person with winning attitude in a must win market
- Energetic with a strong desire to go above and beyond to hit goals
- Eager to learn and passionate about the beverage industry
AQUAhydrate, Inc. was founded in 2004, and has been financed with funds of those who shared the vision of producing a highly purified, enhanced water engineered for optimal health and hydration.
It's flagship product, AQUAhydrate, is made through a proprietary, multi-step process in which water is purified to rigorous standards, raised to an alkaline pH of 9+, and then supplemented with electrolytes and minerals. AQUAhydrate has a unique combination of purity, electrolytes, minerals and alkalinity.
AQUAhydrate, Inc. has headquarters offices in Los Angeles, California, with a bottling plant in nearby Commerce.
AQUAhydrate is sold at major retailers through GNC, Kroger, Safeway, Circle K, 7-11, Walmart, Rite Aid, Sprouts, Vitamin World, Chevron, Whole Foods, Walgreens, etc.