- Brand Name:Brugal 1888
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia 30310
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Edrington Americas Brand Team and Local Edrington Market Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Base Pay: Neg
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
Since 1888 and for 5 generations, the Maestros Roneros from the Brugal Family have passionately produced rums that break with traditional ways. It is through this legacy that 1888 is born. 1888 is a super-premium, complex rum that is double cask aged in American oak casks and Sherry casks to achieve a perfectly balanced rum.
1888 is imported and marketed by Edrington Americas. Edrington is based in Scotland and its portfolio of spirits led by The Macallan and Highland Park single malt scotch whiskies is enjoyed throughout the world. Edrington is owned by The Robertson Trust, which donated £18.2 million to charities in the past year.
Do you want to shape a business from the ground up? Are you an entrepreneur and build brands by leveraging every opportunity? This is not the average brand ambassador or promotional model job!
The Brand Entrepreneur is a dedicated, passionate, brand champion, with an entrepreneurial drive to take 1888 to new heights. This position is for an entrepreneurial self-starter, someone who is highly driven to succeed, and enjoys going the extra mile to achieve results and rewards. The Brand Entrepreneur is a multi-faceted position encompassing marketing, consumer research, and activation ideation & execution. This position will have great autonomy and ownership.
Edrington Americas Brand Team and Local Edrington Market Manager
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
· Be the Expert! Act as our in-market local authority on the brand.
· Seek opportunities to sample, educate, entertain, expose, and partner with influencers and consumers
· Identify, partner, and execute opportunistic events in non-traditional accounts
· Create & develop a social media following on Facebook, & Instagram that adheres to corporate policy and Brand guidelines.
· Work alongside the local sales team to ensure they are informed of area activity.
· Create summary program recaps identifying key metrics, learnings, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
· Visits key accounts in Atlanta to establish and develop relationships with partners/influencers
· Build brand advocacy through brand specific trainings for key staff in on and off-premise accounts (bartenders, wait-staff, retail floor staff)
· Schedule and execute event activations in on premise, off-premise & non-licensed accounts to brand standards
· Increase Brand visibility in both the on and off premise
· Secure menu/chalkboard placements.
· Responsible for Reporting – Event reports, program recaps, expense reports, consumer insights, competitor positioning, etc.
· Previous industry experience a plus, but not required
· Passion for super premium rum and/or brown craft spirits (bourbons, whiskies)
· Motivated self-starter, gregarious personality, articulate, charismatic, polished, and professional
· Exceptional organizational & event production/management skills
· Adept at networking, selling and interacting with diverse groups of people
· Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
· Use of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Ability to work independently, manage a personal schedule, think creatively, ideate new activations, and execute untraditional marketing campaigns
· Role requires evening and weekend coverage – it is a full-time role with non-standard hours
· Must reside in Atlanta, GA
about Next Level Marketing
Next Level is a Westport, CT based marketing and promotion agency focused on building premium beverage brands.
We have a team of 70 full-time beverage professionals supported by over 100 part-time staff operating nationally in 25 key markets.
Our mission is to help a diverse portfolio of both small and large clients successfully achieve their brand building objectives.
We specialize in the selection, training and management of ambassador teams that execute brand building and volume driving activities for our client brands. Next Level provides a full array of services that includes:
- On And Off-Premise Sampling
- Custom Consumer Research
- National Accounts Consulting
- Training And Education
- New Product Launches
- Secret Shopper Programs
- POS Development And Production
- Drink Strategy And Development
- Sales Presentations
- Competitive Surveys And Analysis
- Multicultural Marketing Programs
- Tracking & Measurement Systems