- Brand Name:SIA Scotch Whisky
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: President
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Vehicle Allowance
- Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team with a successful, new and exciting brand?
- Are you based in the Las Vegas area and have an existing network in the Las Vegas market?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and perform best with autonomy?
- Do you have 3+ years of experience working with a brand, importer or distributor?
- You will become a key member of our sales team, and the primary face of 96-Point award-winning SIA Scotch Whisky in this market, presenting our delicious product to existing accounts through education and events.
- You will be responsible for increasing sell-through in existing accounts, and eventually growing the footprint through new accounts (Established list of strong leads, prospects, and existing relationships is a plus!).
- Your territory will include key accounts in Nevada and California including Total Wine and More, Lee's Discount Liquor in Nevada, and BevMo!, Whole Foods, Total Wine and More and Nugget Markets in California. Bonus if you already have strong existing relationships with any of these account and know the managers and employees on a first name basis.
- You will be compensated with base hourly pay, expense account including travel and car/gasoline allowance and a generous commission bonus per month. Your salary is commensurate with your experience, structured to enable a successful participation in the company's growth and success.
- Co-Develop an innovative and creative action plan to meet monthly targeted sales goals and KPI’s that are in line with company objectives and priorities.
- Create and develop local market opportunities to increase volume sell-through and shorten reorder cycles at existing chain accounts.
- Proactively manage at least 75 key off-premise accounts, and a handful of on-premise accounts, including weekly visits merchandising, staff trainings and consumer tastings to build retailer and consumer brand awareness.
- Manage all initial communication (phone and email) and follow-ups to assess and respond to customer needs.
- Understand the importance of building strong relationships.
- Have a basic knowledge and passion for Scotch Whisky.
- Are able to meet the physical demands of the position to include long periods of driving (valid driver's license, walking, lifting up to 25lbs, carrying, and standing.
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise between accounts within assigned territory.
Candidates must have relevant experience within the spirits promotions/sales industry in order to be considered.
about SIA Scotch Whisky
Join the team of red-hot SIA Scotch Whisky. Taking the scotch industry by storm.
SIA is a delicious new 96-Point Scotch Whisky created specifically to appeal to a modern palate and is changing the way people think about Scotch. SIA is “not your grandfather’s Scotch.”
This Award-Winning Whisky awakens the nose with vanilla and caramel notes, then opens the palate with citrus and honey. Hint of soft smoke for a gentle warm finish.
A blend of Speyside, Highland and Islay malt and grain whiskies. SIA can be sipped neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
SIA was the first crowdfunded Scotch Whisky in history, successfully raised almost $50,000 on kickstarter.com and was founded by the first American woman to ever create a Blended Scotch Whisky company.
Join the movement!