- Brand Name:Diageo Copper Dog
- Location: Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Promotional Agency
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: National Brand Ambassador
- # of Direct Reports: 0
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people.
Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients such as Microsoft, Diageo and Life Is Good, while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
Copper Dog Brand Influencer/Programming lead will serve as the local market influencer and Brand sampler for the Scotch Whisky brand. The role will include educating consumers at sampling events on premise and off premise accounts that build awareness of the brand,
Create/Post content to the brand’s social media sites and post content on personal social media sites. Utilize the provided brand tools and POS to support in market programming. Share account feedback and communication to local sales team, regional marketing, and Enthuse managers on a daily/weekly schedule.
Enter all KPI’s into an online reporting tool (account visits, program results and local market feedback). Manage a P&L and account spends.
KPI’s (what good looks like)
The Brand Influencer will be held accountable to deliver key performance indicators including quality of experiences and the return on investment of those experiences. These include:
· Number of Brand and sampling events activated
· Total number of consumers reached
· Event Activation /Brand Representation
· Posting on Social Media (FB, Instagram and Twitter)
In addition to the above activities, the Copper Dog Influencer will also be responsible for the following:
· Capturing authentic and relevant imagery for social media content
· Completing and submitting expense reports for promotional activity with the online portal
· Working with Enthuse Client Services team to create summary program recaps that identify key learnings, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
· Submitting activity reports and tracking documents on a monthly basis
· Managing budget and reconciling expenditures on an on-going basis
· Industry experience (on and off premise)
· Fluency with social media & how to appropriately engage with guests through social channels
· Understanding of the promotional laws within the Beverage Alcohol industry
· A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (travel required)
· Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends, as required
Ideal candidate is:
· Understanding and appreciation of the craft spirits industry
· Appreciation for Scotch Whisky
· A proactive problem solver
· Passionate about customer service & hospitality
· Confident, with excellent personal presentation and communication skills
· Able to communicate enthusiasm for the product and category
· Highly organized/detail oriented
· Strong time management skills
Experience & Education
· Experience with bar and restaurant management mandatory
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Fluency with Microsoft Office and programs
about Inspira Marketing Group
We are a consumer engagement agency that
expertly activates Brands at the exact moment of need, desire, and passion.
We don’t just act, we activate – delivering carefully researched, quality crafted experiential campaigns that are custom fit to the essence of the brand promise and, most importantly its target audience, at just the right time and place.
Inspira is evolving the successful approach to experiential marketing by:
- Going Beyond the Demographics
- We develop a richer and more robust understanding of our targeted consumer by moving beyond typical demographics to deep-dive, get-your-feet-on-the-ground-and-your-hands-dirty ethnographics that position us within the target audience so that we can effectively and efficiently usher the brand into perfect position.
- Turning Insights into Action
- We create meaningful and memorable engagements by drawing on these ethnographies, as well as a database of the outcomes of tens-of-thousands of consumer interactions and carefully curated exit interviews, and through real-time strategic assessments and informed tactical adjustments.
- Offering a Real Return on Investment Brand activation is more than measuring foot traffic and samples distributed. We look at an aggregation of Reach, Impact, and ROI through a proprietary process the produces real numbers and a real advantage. Inspira is leading the way by committing to an investment in measuring real returns so our clients can enjoy the maximum return on investment.