- Location: New York City, New York 10006
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Vice President, Craft Spirits
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Design, implement and measure the US Strategic Plan and Annual Operating Plan
- Develop and monitor US A&P budgets
- Implement the brand strategy and support the implementation of the commercial plan (Liaison with Global Brand Team to ensure synergy with Global Strategy and/or define need for modifications to ensure US relevance, set up commercial plans (volumetric, financial)and brand plans (marketing and communications)
- Lead Development of the US Division marketing plans -specify immutable including positioning, communication, product, packaging, pricing and media
- Lead agencies to drive development of equity drivers (media, pricing, events/PR, web marketing promotion, CRM, brand graphic guidelines, and on/off premise programming)
- Lead agencies and internal team to conceptualize, develop, and execute POS/Merchandising in support of brand plan
- Manage the existing portfolio including new product development
- Design and implement key trade programs
- Identify and refine target audience, and monitor the relevance of that target audience
- Communicate through oral and written presentations the brand and portfolio strategy and positioning to all divisions
- Identify business opportunities (leverage consumer needs by market to identify/maximize volume/profit opportunity) by utilizing insight and initiatives
- Define and monitor key brand performance metrics and systems (timely update of how the business is performing)
- Understand market driven forecasting variables and work with Operations group to ensure adequate availability of product
- Perform Market Research, Data analysis and Business tracking in support of plan building/modification
- Analytical & planning skills
- Category, brand and portfolio strategy expertise on small growth brands
- Computer skills (ppt, excel, etc.)
- Financial acumen
- Marketing & communication skills
- Deep understanding of beverage and spirit industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership & influence
- Good oral and written presentation
- Consumer insight need identification and interpretation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
Type of Experience required: Minimum 7 years of experience in related fields and prior experience on a leading global gin preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform successfully the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 5 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works with a lap top computer, desk phone, cell phone and the noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
about Remy Cointreau USA, Inc.
At Rémy Cointreau USA, our great brands are built by a passionate and dedicated workforce committed to our goal of delivering the highest value per case in the industry. Our employees are ambassadors of both our brands and our values. The qualities of ingenuity, courage, innovation and dedication are interwoven between our brands and our employees. We believe in investment in the growth and development of our employees, who are charged with carrying on the rich heritage and tradition of the Rémy Cointreau brands.