- Brand Name:Cleveland Whiskey
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Sales Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Vehicle Allowance
Do you have a passion for all things Whiskey? Would you like to be a part of a thriving company that values innovation and the creative spirit?
We are looking for a passionate individual to help us solidify our position as Ohio’s premier whiskey distillery.
- Make regular sales calls to local bars and restaurants to cultivate customer relations, while focusing on driving sales volume.
- Assist retail accounts with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/ new product placement) while sharing educational information about the product line.
- Showcase consultative sales skills through successful presentation of the product line, while promoting new and existing initiatives.
- Exhibit the ability and resourcefulness to exceed assigned monthly goals and placement objectives.
- Participate in sales meetings, training, and distillery tours in order to solidify your company policy and product knowledge.
- Presents self with professionalism and commitment to Cleveland Whiskey salesperson responsibilities and policies
- Work flexible hours which include evenings and/or weekends.
- Overnight travels as required
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned and/or needed.
- Proven experience in Sales, industry experience may be considered a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strategic thinking skills: ability to see the big picture while maintaining focus on daily details. Proactive work style: takes initiative to improve products and processes, proactively communicates with teams, follows up on issues, and brings projects to closure
- Proficient at calculating and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record
- Lift and carry 45+ pound case of product
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who need little direction and supervision
- Highly organized
about Cleveland Whiskey
Cleveland Whiskey sold it's first bottle of bourbon in 2013. Since then, the company has grown it's distribution to 14 States and 6 countries. The dedication to innovation, creativity, and taste has led the company to launching it's award winning "Underground" line which consists of bourbons finished with transformative woods. Using a proprietary technology, we are whiskey without limits.