- Location: Glen Allen, Virginia 23060
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Brand Manager
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
- Responsible for analyzing brand statistics and assisting the Brand Management team.
- Generate and analyze daily and monthly sales reports as directed.
- Compile and produce statistical reports (including but not limited to: - Preparation of Excel reports that compare and contrast various brand statistics).
- Prepare ad hoc reports upon request (including but not limited to: - Brand Manager Requests, Historical Brand Reviews,).
- Prepare presentations (Including but not limited to: - Preparation of PowerPoint Slides and Meeting Notes, Preparation and Distribution of Hand-out Materials, Meeting Attendance)
- Maintain team information on shared drive as directed.
- Helps review and evaluate sales programs and incentives proposed by brand management.
- Work-with back-end database and software developers to create goal tracking reports.
- Monitors progress towards sales goals and keep management apprised of any issues.
- Evaluates the effects of promotional dollars spent and make recommendations.
- Monitors monthly GP% and advises/follows up on of any discrepancies.
- Interacts with finance department on monthly/yearly budget updates and year-end estimates on revenues, expenses and commissions.
- Monitor case, dollar and margin trends.
- Proactive reports on new items, accounts sold, program goal tracking, sales quotas (SP’s) for given time periods.
- Analyzes top brand performance and highlights important up and down trends and recommends action where necessary.
- Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
- Interface with sales team and Brand Management on out of stocks and arrivals
- Produce Reports for Supplier Partners upon request.
- Coordinate brand allocations.
- Facilitate communication among managers, sales teams and internal departments.
- Work with sales analyst to keep consistent reporting between sales and brand management.
- Meeting Planning – organize in house/off premise – Schedule video, audio conferences
- Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Generates standard reports as needed.
- Works with event planners to coordinate activities and schedules.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Experience will be considered in Lieu of Education.
- (3) years of experience in a financial, sales, or marketing department analyzing sales data
about The Winebow Group
The Winebow Group comprises national importer and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine and spirits from around the world.
The company represents some of the most established, family-owned properties in prominent growing areas, as well as a new generation of winemakers and distillers who are dedicated to innovation and quality.
Led by President and CEO David Townsend, The Winebow Group was created in 2014 with the merger of two prominent industry forces, The Vintner Group and Winebow. Both companies were founded in 1980, grew significantly in recent years, and shared a common culture based on passion, knowledge and outstanding customer service.
By bringing together the best resources and the best practices of each company, The Winebow Group’s financial strength, operational expertise, extended reach, and focus on education provide a unique platform and an unprecedented level of service in the fine wine and spirits sector.
The concept behind The Winebow Group name reflects the coming together of The Vintner Group and Winebow to create a new, unified identity. While the name maintains the legacy of Winebow, it also communicates the concept behind The Vintner Group of bringing together a variety of entities to form a larger group that shares core values and practices.