- Brand Name:Martini & Rossi
- Location: Miami, Florida 33130
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Advocacy and Sponsorship Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Martini Brand Ambassador, you will be the leading expert on the Brand and Category. You will embody and represent the brand image and values externally and internally. You will collaborate closely with the Brand Marketing and Advocacy teams to increase the awareness of our brand with key influencers (e.g. bartenders) in the strategic On Trade channel and also with key customers (distributors, sales) . Your deep knowledge of the Category, the Brand and the Bacardi heritage along with your ability to communicate and influence people will be key to your success in this role.
- You will be the visible face of the brand in consumer and trade media and will represent the brand at key trade events globally.
- You will develop relationships with key stakeholders in the On Trade channel (i.e. Bartenders and Bar Owners) and also OFF trade (distributors, retailers, sales) and influence the positioning of Martini
- You will act as the in-house expert and will support the Customer Marketing and Category teams on channel strategy and category plans.
- You will develop and drive Brand and Category training programs for local Brand and Trade Ambassadors.
This role is varied and will be based in the NY or Miami office. The role will require interacting with the key channel influencers across key cities. As a result, you can expect to be travelling extensively to stay connected to all stakeholders.
Drive results and excellence in execution
- Builds Visibility and Affinity to the Brand by creating future proof advocacy programs and assets that are deployed through the IAP process
- Embodies and represents the brand and its values in key trade/consumer events and shows
- As expert on the brand and category, advises Brand and Advocacy Marketing teams in defining how we show up in the on trade: Drink Strategy, Point of Sale), etc
- Builds and deploys Brand/Category training programs
- Trains and Mentors local Brand Ambassadors on brand, category, and trends
Develop talent and capability
- Together with Global Advocacy and Commercial team, own and embed the Advocacy capabilities to build the organization's capacity to deliver year on year value growth.
- Build a learning organization by creating a “share, steal and reapply” culture that systematically builds a Global database of Brand Advocacy best practices.
- Provide Global Category teams with the Brand/category expertise and advise to enable an effective commercialization of category strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of learning and development plans and sustained learning for everyone in your team
Create a winning team
- Contribute to a shared sense of purpose across the Global Customer Marketing team
- Recognize accomplishments and behaviors in a timely manner
- Have a deep knowledge of Bacardi history and culture
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Experience in recognized top high end mixology accounts, i.e. Italian restaurant a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in spirits, mixology
- Strong wine knowledge, i.e. Certified Sommalier level 1
- Experience as local ambassador or trainer for key account
- Superb presentation skills for effective communication and influencing skills – storyteller
- Drink strategy development for all M&R products (from Negroni to Frose)
- Experience of managing a budget
- Proficiency in English & Italian
- Media trained (experience speaking with the media)
- Agency management experience (trade shows, PR agencies)
The following experiences are preferred:
- Experience in Italian Spirits and/or Beverage industry (at a globally relevant brand)
- Experience in Traditional and Social media
- Connected to key trade in key cities
- University degree
We are the largest privately held spirits company in the world, producing and marketing internationally recognized spirits and wines.
Bacardi was founded in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, when Don Facundo Bacardí Massó revolutionized the spirits industry by creating the world's first light-bodied rum. Since then, our company has grown to include an impressive portfolio of more than 200 brands and labels, including BACARDÍ rum, the world’s best-selling and most-awarded rum, as well as the most awarded spirit in the world; GREY GOOSE vodka, the world’s leading super-premium vodka; DEWAR’S Blended Scotch whisky, the world’s most awarded blended Scotch ; BOMBAY SAPPHIRE gin, the top-valued and fastest-growing premium gin in the world; MARTINI vermouth and sparkling wines, the world’s leading vermouth and the world's favorite Italian sparkling wines; CAZADORES 100% blue agave tequila, one of the most popular premium tequilas in Mexico and the United States; ERISTOFF vodka, one of the fastest-growing vodka brands in the world; and other leading and emerging brands including WILLIAM LAWSON’S®, the fastest-growing global Scotch whisky brand; ERISTOFF® vodka, one of the fastest-growing vodka brands in the world; and ST GERMAIN®, a super-premium elderflower liqueur.
Founded 152 years ago in Santiago de Cuba on February 4, 1862, family-owned Bacardi employs nearly 6,000 people, manufactures its brands at 27 facilities and sells in more than 150 countries. Bacardi Limited refers to the Bacardi group of companies, including Bacardi International Limited. www.BacardiLimited.com